Chapter 1. The first heal

Name: Fudomi Kiro
Class: 2-A (second year in highschool)
Appearance: He has black hair and green eyes. He is kind of tall (a little taller than Bakugou) and he needs to wear contacts. He has high agility, which helpes him to move around when assisting someone in a fight. His legs are a little musclier because of the training he does. He asked Mei for special equipment for his costume.
Personality: He is kind of a dumbass, but really quick minded when it comes to dangerous situations. He is really mature for his age but can also be childish when it comes to his intrests. He doesn't like taking compliments because it makes him feel akward. He also likes to run in his free time, it calms him down.
Quirk: Healing Halo, he can put a halo ontop of someones head to heal them. If he just leaves it be, they will be fully healed in about 20 minutes. He can put a halo on max. 2 people. If he does this it will take about 30 to 40 minutes to heal. He can also help them by touching the wound and concentrating. This will make it that the victim will recover more quickly. The down side is that his own body will show signs of the things he healed. It will go away depending on the wound. If its a minor one, it will take about 10 minutes to heal himself. But if it's a worse one he can end up taking 40 minutes to heal, on top of that he will also gain that scar on his body.

It was a cold summer morning when I left my warm home. It was time for me to go back to UA, to my dorm. As my parents were waving at me from the doorway, the cab they ordered was already waiting for me. I had my packed bags in hand and stepped into the car. Waving one last time at them and the driver took off.

I was looking out of my window, seeing all kinds of people. For most of them you couldn't really tell they had a quirk.  But there were also exeptions, for example the kid with huge ears or the girl with beast like arms. I thought about my new classmates, wondering what kind of quirks they would have. You see, I was transferred from the support course to the hero course. I didn't know the exact reason but I could hear the principal saying something about, "helping my classmates because they were too reckless". I sighed, thinking it was a stupid reason. Before I could think anymore, the building of UA came to sight.

"We're here" the driver looked at me as he held up his hand. I gave him the money and stepped out of the car. As soon as I did he drove off.

I walked up the endless stairs that led up to the main building. Looking around, you could see all kinds of diffrent people. Everyone had their luggage on hand and was talking to their friends. I walked into the building and went to the desk. Here sat a young woman with long dark curly hair.

"What can I do for you?" She asked with a smile, ready to help. "I'm here to get my dorm key" I replied as I rested my arms on the counter. "Ah yes, can I get your name please?" She asked as her hands rested on the keyboard. "Fudomi Kiro" I told her and she started typing. "Your dorm is A29, here are your keys and schedule for this year" she handed me the stuff and smiled. "Have a nice day!" She smiled and helped the next person in line. I walked outside again and looked for my dorm building.

After what seemed like an hour of searching, I finally found it. I was standing infront of the second year dormbuilding, hesitating to step inside. "I'm so not ready for this" I mumbled under my breath and entered the building.

As soon as I did I had a couple of eyes looking my way. "Is that the new kid?" A bird looking boy mentioned to his friends. "H-hello" I waved my hand akwardly as most of them got up.

A pink girl came running up to me. "Hello! My name is Mina!" She grabbed my hand and started shaking it. A boy with green hair appeared next to me. "So what kind of quirk do you have?" The boy with green hair asked. He grabbed a notebook and a pen as if he was going to take notes. "I can heal people" I replied as he nodded, writing everything down. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be at the support course then?" Another boy stood next to me with pointy red hair. "I was there but I got transferred for some reason" They all looked at me and nodded. "Well I hope we can all get along" bowed at my fellow classmates. Some of them bowed as well, greeting me "Oh, and my name is Fudomi Kiro" I looked around, hoping to find a way out. I just wanted to unpack my things. "Can someone please tell me where the dorms are?" I asked. "I can show you! just follow me" the greenette said. He walked ahead of me, up a couple of stairs. I followed him up to my new room.