Apologies

I do not own skip beat, but I do own this story so I hope you read, like, and comment on my story.

Author-bold italics.

Kyoko's Pov

I am here at work at LME, and it is awkward. Kanae avoids me, every time Ren Tsuruga sees me he looks at me with the disgust, the same look when Shotaro looked right into my face and told me that I meant nothing to him. Those judgemental looks, as if it was all my fault. i isn't my fault,

 it has never been my fault. I will stay away from everyone. Cause it just seems like when you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve. I said these same words to the president and he looked at me as if I had lost my mind. I walked into the love me division and saw my horrible pink suit, I always wondered where in the world the president even got the color idea from. I sighed and walked out after I had finished changing.  I was supposed to meet Yashiro to get my assignment.

"Please God let it be something easy," I said out loud. I walked down the flight of stairs and aw 

Yashiro waiting for me, and to my luck, Tsuruga was with him. Really, how much does the world hate me? "Ahh, you're here," Yashiro said with a smile on his face. "Yes, good to see you, and you 

too Tsuruga-san." I looked at him, and he showed me that scary smile of his that sent nothing but chills down my body. I turned away and asked Yashiro for my assignment. 

"Yes, today the president wants you to follow us around and observe us, just in case he wants 

you to fill in for me when I am not around." "What, why would he want that," I asked. 

Nooooooooooo. He can't do that to me, I am not going to spend my day following them around when I know one of them would like for me to do nothing but die. I looked at Yashiro, and he looked lost for words. I sighed again, today will be a long day.

Sorry, today's chapter is short, I am having a little writer block, so if anyone has any ideas for this story, please comment. Stay safe, love you guys. Byeeee.