two

CHAPTER TWO

CHAOS RISING

CHAOS RISING

It's been about an hour since Allison and Lydia ventured off to find Scott and Alex and Harper could not for the life of them figure out why. So, while the girls waited for the remainder of their quartet to return to the Argent residence they watched a movie. The movie they were going to watch before being whisked off to Beacon Hills to be exact. Luckily they had the place to themselves as Chris Argent had left earlier to run an errand, so there would be no fight over the tv.

"Alex do you feel like there's some thing weird about Beacon Hills?" Harper asked and munched on some popcorn. Alex took a handful of said popcorn looking thoughtful for a moment. A rare look on Alex as she only looked thoughtful when she was scheming.

"I don't really know. I mean I guess something just feels off, but I don't really know I'm not much of a genius," Alex replies without looking away from the movie. The two continue to watch the movie when Alex gasps, "I know! I'll snoop around town tomorrow see where everything is for one, and I'll also see if there's anything suspicious. Wanna join me tomorrow?"

"Okay first off, your ideas never end well. Second, I mean do I even really have a choice?" Harper questions rhetorically. Alex shakes her head with a smile and raises her soda to her mouth while smirking. If anything was weird about this place she'd find out.

~~~

At school
The next day

When Alex and Harper got to school Allison and Lydia rushed off without them. The girls both shared a confused look and a shrug before walking into the school themselves. They've become accustomed to the other girls behaviour as they noticed that they've run off a lot the past few days.

After walking through the hallways of Beacon Hills High School the New Yorkers arrived at their lockers. When they finished up at their lockers they were walking past a classroom when they overheard some of the conversation happening inside.

"These two? This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack," Harper nudged Alex when she heard the conversation going on. Alex yelped and glared at her best friend.

"What?" Alex hadn't heard the conversation because she wasn't paying attention, something she did often.

"I just heard some people in there talking about resurrection and shooting arrows or something just listen," Harper pulled Alex to the door of said classroom to listen as the door was ajar.