Prologue

This room was the darkest part of the mansion, even the cellar was brighter than here. 

It was the perfect meeting place. 

"Is that you Hateful?" a voice hissed.

"Do you know any other Zebstrika with a silver band around one foot idiot!" he snapped.

"Sorry," muttered a Growlithe, slinking into view.

He was followed by Blissful the Lopunny.

"It's better to be safe," she reminded. "Blazing and I both agree that we would prefer to keep this as secretive as possible." 

"Be as you wish," Hateful snorted. "I'm not afraid of the other Keepers or The High One."

Except Gloom Blissful and Blazing thought, not daring to say it aloud.

"I only came here to make sure the deal still stands between us."

"It's as you said. We take out Gloom and Terror and you appoint as Second and Third Keeper. Then we go for The High One together and make you High One," Blissful answered. 

"How exactly do you want us to take out Gloom and Terror?" Blazing asked.

"Any way possible. Terror will be easy. It's Gloom you will struggle with. Be fast, strike swiftly, and don't get caught by anyone," Hateful ordered.

The two lower Keepers nodded.

"Once we are in charge The House of Dying  will be able to destroy every weak pokemon that dares set a foot here. Weak pokemon deserve no graves, only the natural selection of the wild."