New Best Friend comes with Jealousy...

1 month later**

"""Lizzy POV"""

Time flew by quick and it's already time to go back to school. Christmas was great, me and Dashawn exchanged some gifts. But the best one he got me was a custom black with hot pink outlined 2015 Audi TTS. And it was a sports car too!! Dead! It didn't have leather seats, plus, had a nice hot pink color outline on everething, double plus, and had my name engraved on all of the seats, oh this is bae now!

So to pay him back, me and Dash had some fun with whip cream that night ;). New Years was fun despite the fact that I kinda had too much to drink....
FLASHBACK!
"TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN!" I screamed and slurred as me, Dash, Jazzy, and Jayden was in my condo counting down to a new year. I had ciroc and vodka straight and mixed it. I had been drinking just that all night and the liquor was really getting to me.
I pulled Dash close to me as we finished counting down. "SEEEIX, FIIIIIIIIIVE, FOOOOOUR, THRRRRE, TOOOOOO, JUAAAAAAAAN!!!" I slurred as I tongue kissed Dashawn while Jazz and Jay kissed then cheered. We ended up fucking that night all over the place, having the manager complain about our loudness the next morning.
FLASHBACK OVER!!

After that Dashawn banned me from drinking straight alcohol. I kinda miss the taste, but I'm not tryna have Pastor Williams all up in my ear.

I got up and took an hour shower and rubbed cocoa butter lotion all over me. I slipped on a black bra and hot pink thongs then threw on my clothes(in the MM) that was neatly on my bed.

I threw on mascara and pink lipstick and nothing else. I threw my curly hair in a ponytail because I had to wash it when I took my braids down and didn't feel like flat ironing it back flat.

I didn't feel like taking a purse so I slipped my phone and wallet in my pockets, grabbed my bag for school and grabbed my keys and was out to pick up Shawn from his parents house.
*#*#

We got out the car and walked hand in hand inside the school. Bitches was checking Shawn out and eye raping him but he ain't notice because he was staring at my ass.

I stopped at my locked and put up books that I didn't need when Jazzy came up to me. "Hey Jazzy!" I hugged her tightly and she did the same. "Hey! Haven't seen you since the party, you need not to drink liquor anymore!" She said laughing. I smacked my lips, " It's not that funny!" I whined grabbing Shawn's hand and dragging him to my class.

They changed his schedule claiming its too many people in my first class but I just think they lying. Me and him kissed goodbye and I walked in with Jazzy but she ditched me for Jayden. "You messed up for that!" I mugged Jazz but she only laughed.

I sat behind them when this cute kind of dark boy walk in the class. He had in baggy pants and a tight long sleeved v-neck. He had in his music and was looking for a seat.

All the hoes noticed and started pushing they friends and niggas out the the seat and started poking they chest out making me chuckle on the inside.

I didn't pay no attention to them and started scrolling through Instagram. I felt a presence beside me making me look and saw that he sat right next to me. In our class, two desks are pushed together. They like that in all of my classes.

"Wassup ma?" He licked his lips. "You and me fucking then you licking me up real good!" This thot named Shwanka (Sh-wan-ka) told him standing right beside his desk.

He looked at her in disgust and then made a barfing sound. "Trick I'm never fucking you because I'm pretty sure this whole classroom knows how bad you pussy smell because it really stinks! Do you not shower? I bet you got a disease. And please, lick you down there??? Awwh heeeeeeeell naw, it smell like dead fish and octopus! Aye, whoever fucked and licked Pusstanky right here, I'd advise y'all niggas to get checked and clean y'all mouth with soap, toothpaste,  something!!! Wooh! And why you still standin here??? Take yo stank pussy on somewhere!" He yelled. A few boys jumped up and ran out the classroom with a toothbrush and soap making the whole class bust out laughing. Shwanka gasped and ran out the classroom and I was dying!

"Any other hoe wanna try me???" All the girls quickly turned away making me and Jazz bust out laughing again. He started laughing with us and the bell rang and Ms.Kay walked in wearing some fake Gucci clothing. Ghetto Snob.

"Aye, I'm Ja'Vante Ware" he introduced himself. "Lizzy Jones" I smiled. For the rest of the class, he was cracking jokes and talking mess about people making me bust out laughing every time. He was cute but I'm committed to Dashawn.

It was lunch time and I tried to invite him to eat with me and them but he said he just wanted some Wendy's. Ok.

I walked to Dash who was leaning on my car and gave him a kiss. "Where's Jay and Jazz?" I asked looking for them. "Quickie," he shrugged. I twisted my face in disgust.

We spent the whole lunch talking about random stuff. He was complaining about his classes. I didn't want to tell him about Ja'Vante yet because I just met him and I didn't want Shawn to assume something was going on.

Lunch time was over so me and Shawn kissed and parted ways. I went into my next class and sat in the way back. I didn't have any of my friends in this class until I saw Ja'Vante come rolling in class.

He saw me and the back and yelled "IF IT AINT LIZ IN THE FRESH!!!!!! MY NEW BESTIE IN TOWN!!!!" He ran to where I was and picked me up hugging me tightly.

I giggled and hugged him back. I guess I got a new best friend. After school me and Ja'Vante quickly hugged and was on our way.
2 weeks later**

Ja'Vante is a cool as nigga. He like a brother I never had. He always making me laugh. The only person that knows we best friends is Jazzy.

Jaydon and Dashawn don't know and personally I like it like that. I'm not keeping a secret from him and damn sure ain't cheating on him.... Though Ja'Vante is really fine!!

I've been over his house couple of times and meet his parents. Something seems off about them but I ain't wanna be in there business. I even spent a night over there because it was too late for me to go home. Trust we ain't do nothing.

I have a feeling Dashawn knows something is going on between us but he doesn't know what or who Ja'Vante is. He only heard about him. But I keep telling him that I ain't cheating.
@@@

I was at home by myself, Dashawn was out with one of his homies that came down here. I was bored and tried to call Jazzy but she was busy with the family. I didn't call Jaydon because what Imma do with him???

I sat on my couch eating some quesadillas I had made when someone started banging on my door like crazy. I looked at the door and continued eating. Then they started banging some more and wouldn't stop.

I sighed angrily and got up going to the door and snatching it open to see Ja'Vante shivering. I laughed and he mugged at me. "Bitch let me in, it's cold as hell out here!!" He shivered pushing me out the way and into me house.

"Sure come on in!" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes. I turned the heat up for him and sat on the couch. "Where's your jacket?" I asked him. "Home, duh" he replied.

I looked to see him wearing only a muscle shirt and sweatpants. I shook my head at him and he laid on the couch putting his head on my lap.

He took my quesadillas aand started eating them making me smack him in the head and started playing with his hair. We watched random black people movies because nothing better was on.

About an hour later I heard keys jingling in the lock but I ain't feel like getting up. I continued to play in Ja'Vante's hair when I seen Dashawn open the door and immediately get pissed.
Here we go....