The mask of innocence

Time skip to the end of temporary school closing

(I couldnt figure out a smooth transition without stretching out the days left, so I got lazy for now. Still, what happened is that the students passed the robot exam before the entire school closure thing.Izuku was able to skip it due to ... reasons.)

"I wonder why  I was chosen to automatically go to U.A. What could they gain from having me there ? Am I not just a useless  quirkless boy ? I even remembered skipping so many applications for other schools. As they all required to have even a weak quirk. Next thing I know, I am able to just walk right in to the best hero course and prestigious school wich is U.A."

Izuku was walking and then broke his line of thoughts. As he needed to put a mask of innocence as she saw the girl from the arcade coming towards him with a brown haired girl.

"Oh Izuku ! Hi again ! Looks like you are going to UA after all right ?"

"I really wish I hadnt come here, all I see s just a hollow apology for not even giving me a chance to enter the hero course."

"Actually, I was chosen to be here ashido by somebody. Could it have been you ?"

"Well, I wish it would have been me. Still, I couldnt do it. You need a Pro hero or your personal school had to do the recommendation for you."

"Well, looks like All-might may want to personally apologize to me. As there is no way my old school cared enough for me even with my  exceptional grades."

 "Oh, ok then but may I ask who your little friend is behind you ?" 

The small brown haired girl began to talk shyly."H-Hi m-my name is Uraraka ochaco. Nice to meet you." As she was going to shake his hand, Izuku was a little worried. However, he made sure that Toga was not following him to the very heavily secured U.A.

"Nice to meet you uraraka,I hope we can be friends. Along as having a possible quirk notes for my master." He was able to keep a simple smile of hope before seeing his old "friend": Kacchan.

"Wait... what are you doing ?" Asked ashido, as he saw him take a small little pill bottle from his backpack and taking one of the four pills that were left. Before seeing him having an answer for the question.

"You see, I have suicidal thoughts and severe deppresion. So I have to take my powerful antidepressants to cope with it. I usually dont want to take them but then thought, that I didnt want to breakdown inside my first day in shool."

"Oh... well, I am sorry for what you have been through uh..."Uraraka said in a concerned tone.

"My name is izuku midoriya, and is fine as it should be left in the past." As he said this, izuku was able to see bakugo pass by with his head down.

Bakugo P.O.V

"I cant belive he is here. He really is alive but... no thanks to me. I still feel the guilt that All-might must have before letting it out to the press. I still feel regret over not being able to save him.(A quick scene was able to be seen when they were kids, a moment when kacchan was friendly with him). It pains me to remember how bad I have gotten over the years with my confidence and arrogance. I wish... things were different."