Chapter 1

~~COURTNEYS POV~~

I was skate boarding to school and saw a movers truck next door. And I said to my self who could that be? Because no one ever moves here to green oaks. It's a little town and little people with big dreams. I bet you're wondering who am I. I am Courtney Stacy I have long reverse ombré hair with blue eyes. My favorite color is purple. I am 17 years old a jr in school and planning to be a st Jude's doctor so far on the right track with all As. I am currently single but hoping to get s boyfriend by the end of next year. I love with my mom and two brothers. My moms name is Brandi and my older brothers name is Tom he is 20 and my younger brother is Billy he is 5. My favorite thing to do is skateboard and my best friend is Maddy Simmer. She has long brown hair hazel eyes and lives with me. Anyways. As I was passing the house I saw a realllyyyyy cute boy standing by the truck caring boxes and Tom helping him.

~~AT SCHOOL~~

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Maddy

"What do you think of the new boy?" She asked.

"What new boy?!" I asked really confused.

She pointed her sandwich to the cute boy alone at a table. Maddy and I got up to go sit with him and he looked at us weird.

"Why do you want to sit with a loser?" He asked.

"You're not a loser. Why do you think that?!" I asked.

"Because Caleb told me I was..."

"Well we don't think that you are my friend now" I said surprised k had that confident.

"Thank you:D" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"I'm courtney and this is my friend Maddy" I said pointing to maddy

"Nice to meet you two" he said