Chapter 30: The Black Mass Tour

JACKIE'S POV

I sat off to the side while fans came in to meet the band. Andy looked so happy, and it made me happy. He loves his fans and this is just what he needs to cheer him up.

ANDY'S POV

A fan walked up and I smiled up at her.

"I'm so sorry about you losing your baby." The girl said. I covered my mouth and blinked away the tears, but one escaped from my eye.

"Thank you." I told her, standing up and going around the table, hugging her.

"Stay strong."

"I will, you too."I said and she grabbed her poster, running off. I wiped my eyes and moved on to the next fan. A lot of the fans told me they were sorry about the baby and everytime someone would say it, I would cry.

We got back to the bus after the signing and I let out a groan.

JACKIE'S POV

"Andy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"A lot of the fans came up and told me they were sorry about us losing the baby." He said, tears forming in his eyes. I hugged him and kissed his lips. "It's so hard, Jackie."

"I know, just try to focus on the show tonight, okay?" He nodded and I smiled, kissing him again.

***

I stood side stage with Jenna, watching Falling In Reverse perform. I can tell Jenna and I are going to become good friends over the course of this tour. When we go back to Los Angeles, I get to meet Jacky's girlfriend Crystal, Derek's girlfriend Christina and Ryan's girlfriend, Jenn. I can't wait.

Falling In Reverse ran off and I went backstage to see the guys warming up.

"You're going to do great." I said, kissing Andy's lips.

"Thanks babe." He smiled.

After they were done, I followed them to the stage and stood with Sammi, Ella and Jenna. Sammi was holding Gabrielle who had headphones to protect her ears.

Every now and then, Andy would look over at me and smile. He loved being on stage, and I could tell. They finished their set and came off. Andy hugged me and I hugged him back,despite his sweaty, smelly body.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him.

*****************************************************************************************

I NEED IDEAS

Listening to She's Got It All~ Kenny Chesney

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER