Chapter 10: Home

Chapter 10: Home

JACKIE'S POV

*2 Months Later*

I smiled as I cuddled into Andy's body. For the past two months, i've been the happiest I've been in a long time. I was on tour with my boyfriend, my best friend and my brother. The sad thing was, it was coming to an end. Today was the last show and then we were all going home. The saddest part was, Elena was going back to Iowa.

"Soundcheck." Jon said, walking into the lounge.

"Alright guys, let's go." Jinxx said, standing up. We all groaned and stood up, Andy walking behind me as we all walked out of the bus. Once we were outside, he grabbed my hand and leaned down to kiss my lips before we continued walking. We got into the venue and the guys got on the stage while I stayed side stage with Elena.

"I really don't want to leave CC." She said, staring at him as he adjusted his drums.

"I don't want to leave Andy."

"Well, at least you're in the same city as him. I'm in a whole other state, half way across the country."

"I guess." I laughed a bit, nodding.

"True."

"So, are you going to tell your parents about Andy?"

"I'm thinking about waiting until Jinxx goes back home and I'll go with him, bringing Andy with me."

"Smart." She winked. We talked a bit more until sound check was over. CC ran to Elena and picked her up, passionatley kissing her. Ever since he woke up today, he had been kissing Elena non-stop. I could tell they were going to miss each other. Andy walked over to me and kissed my lips, standing up straight again and holding my hand.

"Let's get back to the bus." Ashley said, heading towards the door of the venue. We all followed him and got back on to the bus, sitting back on the couches. I sat on Andy's lap, leaning against his body.

"I'm going to miss you Jackie." Andy whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and he had that smile of his on his face.

"I'm going to miss you too Andy." I smiled, kissing his lips and laying my head back on his shoulder.

"God, get a room." Jake groaned. I looked at him and then noticed that CC and Elena were making out. CC gave a thumbs up and stood up, walking to the bunks, not breaking the kiss. I just laughed, putting my head back on Andy's shoulder.

***

"I'd like to bring a special person out here for a very important question." Andy said into the mic, looking over at Elena and I. "Elena, please come out here." She shrugged and stood up, walking out onto the stage.

"Elena." CC said and she turned around. "I'm so fucking glad that Jinxx brought you out on this tour. Even though he orginally brought you out for his sister, I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I love you so much Elena and I don't want you to go back to Iowa, leaving me here, all alone. Please, move in with me Elena." She covered her mouth as CC got off of his seat and walked closer to her, grabbing her hands.

"Yes CC, I will." She smiled and he smiled back, grabbing her face and passionatley kissing her lips. They broke and she walked off the stage, tightly hugging me.

"I'm so happy for you Elena."

"Thank you Jackie." She said, letting go of me.

***

"Bye Andy." I said, hugging him since Jinxx's house was the first step.

'Bye Jackie." He smiled, passionatley kissing me. I walked over to Elena and hugged her too.