Griha Pravesh-The Homecoming

She was an ideal woman and an ideal mother. She would wake up early, prepare breakfast and lunch, drop the kids to school, go to work, pick them up, come back, prepare dinner, have dinner with her husband and kids and go to sleep.
However, there was a secret. While going to sleep, she always imagined that she was married to her past lover. She always looked at her husband and searched for her lover in him. Sometimes, she would think that he was her lover.
Once or twice she called him by the lover's name and quickly corrected herself.

One evening, however, her car broke down and she had to take the train. There was a pretty woman sitting opposite her. They started conversing and soon she realized that this lady was her lover's ex-wife. It took some time for her to digest, that two months after he had left her, He got married to this woman and left her again after two years with a child.

"He was a womanizer", she said," and a sadist. I stopped entertaining him when he beat me one night when I was pregnant with his child. I had just asked him if he was seeing another woman because his clothes always smelled of perfume". And she went on and on. And our lady listened. She came back home, honestly smiled at her husband, and after many years slept with the right man's image in her head.

Afterword:
The grass is always greener on your side.