chapter 32

Hoseok sat there with a pout. He looked at Jungkook.

"Kookie, where are we going?"

He got no reply from his husband. Hoseok sighed and looked outside. Soon, he fell asleep.

Jungkook felt shocked when the other told him he's pregnant. He started to worry. He blamed himself for being careless. He totally avoided the other who's explaining about how he got pregnant. He left the room and slept on the couch.

He told Mrs. Jung to inform Hoseok to get ready. He took him to the hospital for a check up. He saw Hoseok was sleeping peacefully while his hands laid on his stomach protective.

"Why are you doing this to me Hoseok? What if something bad happens to you? I already lost my baby and now, you want to leave me."

Jungkook wiped his cheeks and pats Hoseok to wake him. He left the car when Hoseok wakes up.

Hoseok grabs the other hand, "kookie, why did you took me to hospital?"

Jungkook walked without saying anything. Hoseok followed him with a big pout. "Meanie."

Jungkook made Hoseok to sit on a chair and went to the receptionist.

"Hi, patient name: Jeon Hoseok ."

The nurse gave him a file, "you can go to the scan room, sir."

Jungkook thanked her and took his husband to the scan room. A lady doctor scanned his stomach and showed a fetus to them. Hoseok clutched Jungkook hands and cried. Jungkook felt really happy but he's scared at the same time.

"Kookie, our baby. Look at there, it looks like a bean."

Hoseok giggled. Jungkook smiled and told him to wait outside.

Hoseok frowned, "I'm the mother. So, I'll come with you."

Jungkook glared at him. Hoseok immediately sat on the chair with a pout. Jungkook went to the chief doctor room.

"Good morning, doctor."

The doctor takes the report and sighed, "what did I told you? Why did you got him pregnant?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, "sorry, doctor. It's my fault. I lost my control and forget to wear a condom."

The doctor shakes his head, " okay, fine. Choose between two, a baby or your husband?"

Jungkook face drained, he shakes his head. He don't want to choose. A single tear left his eyes.

"Doctor, please do something. Make him stronger. Please, he'll broke if he loose the baby. I want him and my baby too." Jungkook started to plead.

The doctor frowned, "listen kook, I'm not a magician or a god. Convince your husband and abort the baby."

Jungkook took the report and left the room. He saw Hoseok was not there. He started to panic. He immediately searched the other. He saw Hoseok was carrying a baby in his arms.

Hoseok was his husband and smiled, "kookie, come here. Isn't he looks so cute? I want our baby to look cuter like him. Hey, you little marshmallow.." Hoseok talked to the baby.

Jungkook would cry louder if he stays for a second. He grabbed Hoseok hands and told him to leave. Hoseok pouts and gave the baby back to his mother. He slowly walked with Jungkook.

"Kookie, what the doctor said? Our baby is healthy, isn't it?"

Jungkook nods his head, "our baby is healthy Hoseok."

Hoseok smiled widely, "I'm so happy. Kookie, can you smile and talk with me ? I hate when you get angry at me."

Jungkook smiled at him and kissed his forehead, "I'm sorry baby. I was shocked. I'm so excited for our baby."