chapter 5

Jungkook pushed the boy on the bed and started to kiss him hungrily. His mind is filled with lust. He broke the kiss to remove their cloths. After getting naked, he started to attack the others soft body. He hungrily eat the others hard nipples.

Hoseok was squirming under him. His legs were wide open and Jungkook was in between eating his nipples. His toes curled. He slightly arched his back while moaning non stop.

"Hmmm....kookie....ahh..ahh..." he bites his lower lip to control the moan.

Jungkook immediately grabbed his both hands and claimed his lips again. He took the other's dick and started to stroke and squish it. He left the other withering under him. He smirked proudly. He saw hoseok's face. The boy closed his eyes, his lips were red because of kissing and biting constantly. His whole body was glistening in sweat. He immediately turns the other. He saw the ass which he was craving for.

*slap*

"Nngghh...kookie.."

*slap*

*slap *

Jungkook became masochist when it comes to sex. He loves bdsm but his girlfriend never approves it. So, he decided to fulfill his needs with this cute fuck doll, Hoseok. After 20th spank, Hoseok came on his bed untouched. He turned Hoseok and saw his red face. Hoseok was panting, his chest were going up and down. His hard nipples stood out.

Jungkook had a sudden urge to abuse the nipple again. He took the poor bud and started bite it harshly.

"Jungkook....ahhh....."

Instead of screaming in pain, Hoseok moans. Jungkook found the other also like him, who loves pain. He left the bud and pinched it with his finger.

Hoseok body twitched. He arched his back a little and wraps his legs around Jungkook.

"You like it, didn't you."

Hoseok nods his head furiously with his eyes closed.

Jungkook smirked, "you like it rough and hard, huh?"

Hoseok moaned, "it feels....ahh...so good.."

Jungkook puts condom on his dick and inserted it in a one go..

"AHHH....god....nghh.."

Hoseok raised a little by the sudden pain. But, he loved the feeling.

Jungkook started to move at slower pace but Hoseok moves his hip to increase the pace.

"Wow, you love it harder, huh. I'll give you more..."

He increased his pace and abused the other's little hole. He felt his dick was squished by the other.

"Hmmm...ahh..ahh...kookie...nghhh...yes,..god...."

Jungkook dick started to grow bigger and his pace increased again. He pounded the other mercilessly.

"Look at you. Looking so cute and angelic but moaning like a bitch.."

"Kook..ahh...kookie....it feels...ahh...yes...ahh.hm"

"Yes, moan like that. You like it rougher, didn't you ? Take it...."

He thrusted him. The bed started to shake, their whole house was filled with screams of pleasure and skin slapping sounds. He removed his condom after coming hard.

Jungkook lied next to him and took the other. Hoseok yelped when he was grabbed by Jungkook. He made to sit him on his stomach, back facing him.

"Suck me.."