Epilogue

Hoseok's p.o.v:

I grabbed Jungkook's hand and smiled at him. We're waiting in the airport for our son's arrival. What happened after I left yoongi's home?

A little flashback :

I went back to Yoongi's home the next day. Jungkook waited outside for me with a frown. I knocked the door. After five minutes, the door opened and a shocking Yoongi stood there.

"Daddyyy...."

My son jumped to Yoongi and hugged him. Yoongi hugged him back and looked at me with a shock. I laughed at him. He looks like he's gonna cry.

"Well, are you gonna let me in or not?"

He wiped his cheeks and smiled at me.

"Come in baby."

"Daddy, when did you came? I missed you so much." My son started to cry.

He smiled, "baby, sorry. Daddy was little busy. Did you missed me?"

"A lot. You didn't even called me. I was so angry at you but papa told me you're really busy. And, you're working for me." He sniffles his nose.

Yoongi looked at me with a smile, "I'm glad that your papa took a good care of you ."

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I washed the glass and poured the juice. I jumped when someone hugged me from behind.

"Let me hug you please."

I stayed still.

"Thank you so much for bringing him to me. I..I just missed him terrible. I'll always thankful for you Hoseok. W..Why are you making it hard for me let you go?"

I turned to him and smiled, "I know the feeling of getting separated from my son. It's the most horrible feeling that I've ever experienced in my life. And, I know that you're also feeling the same."

I cupped his face. He's crying non stop.

"Where's he?"

He wiped his eyes, "he's in his room. Seeing the toys."

I smiled, "okay, lemme cook lunch. Wanna help me?"

He nods his head and kissed my cheeks. I glared at him. He showed his gummy smile. I shake my head and laughed. We started to cook. My son also helped us by talking with us. I told Jungkook to leave. He's against this idea but I tried to convince him.

"Papa, where's kookie appa? Did he left us?"

I smiled, "well, he went to pick up bora from her dance class."

We started to eat the lunch. Yoongi was so happy. He's smiling and laughing while playing with yuseok. I've never seen them being together. They both love each other a lot. They've some pure relationship which I don't wanna break it.

"Papa, come and play with us."

I joined with him. After playing for few minutes, my son feel asleep on Yoongi's lap.

"Hmm, Yoongi. I've to leave. It's getting late."

Yoongi smile dropped, "w..why? You can stay for some time. It's been so long since I've spend my time with him."

I smiled and stood up, "Yoongi, don't worry. I'm not taking your son from you."

He frowned, "w..what do you mean?"

"We're going back to Korea, next week. So, we decided to give yuseok to you until he finish his schooling. I trust you again. It's your choice to say the truth to him. But, I won't tell anything to him. "