~4~

Yuqi
Taeri has been acting really weird since she suddenly pulled me and Felix towards our class. We finally got out from running- well, Taeri and Felix finally got out from running through the weirdly long hallway which has no logic at all since the hallway is supposed to be short. We're outside and Felix is panting heavily. Taeri is taking out her water bottle and chugging all the water from it. Well atleast, Taeri looks normal now outside the school though.

'That was really weird' Felix stated. Me and Taeri both nodded and continued to become silent. 'Do you think that Suho knows something we don't know about this school?' Taeri broke the silence. 'Definately.. this evening when I walked up to Suho, Rowoon and Yiren talking, they suddenly stopped and became quiet.'  I said while taking Taeri's offer for her water. 'I do strongly believe Rowoon knows something about this school too.. but i'm not so sure about Yiren though.' Felix said, brushing his hair with his fingers. Suddenly I remembered about the incident where I accidentaly walked in to Lia and Suho talking.

'Maybe Lia has something to do with this too.' Both Taeri and Felix looked at me with that what-are-you-talking-about look. 'Yes, Lia is a shy girl; but we can't just judge her by how she acts infront of us. We don't know how she really is at our backs when we aren't looking' I bluntly said, trying to state the fact that I encountered something strange related to Lia. 'You sound like you know stuff, what do you know about how Lia can be involved?' Felix asked, searching for evidence. I cleared my throat before speaking.

'After I went to buy a banana uyu and a piece of sandwich at the cafeteria, I accidentaly walked in to Suho and Lia talking near the 'staffs only' room. I heard what they're talking about though. It's something about us being controlled and that Lia can't tell anybody about this.' I took a sip of water before continuing. 'When they noticed I accidentaly walked by, they looked rather pissed off and stopped talking. Until I left' They both looked speechless and then Taeri began to voice out what she thinks.

'Just like what Felix said, I think Rowoon is in this too. If you noticed, both Suho and Rowoon are always accompanied with what it looks like, a comic book; the same one. For quite a long time. Just now before you know.. that  happened, I walked by the library and saw Suho reading that comic book. When he saw me, he panicked and tried to hide it.' Taeri has a point. They both have the same comic book and has been carrying it around for a long time. Not to mention, sometimes they cut off some parts and pages of the comic book. Now that is suspicious.

Soon enough, we saw Suho walking out from the back door of the school. Taeri suddenly got up and ran towards him. We tried to stop her by shouting but she isn't gonna stop. Guess we'll have  to follow her then. We chased after her and I must say, Suho was shook when he saw us running towards him. Taeri pushed him against the wall, rather harshly and started to shout at him 'I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS OFF ABOUT THIS SCHOOL RIGHT?!' He looked really scared and panicked. There's definately something going on here. While Suho and Taeri are in the middle of screaming and shouting at each other, I remembered that I found a photo of a girl that was in between one of the history books in the library. I quickly try to find the photo and when I did, I shoved it right into Suho's face.

'You know her right?' I asked, trying to sound angry. 'Yuqi, how did you' 'It doesn't matter. What I wanna know now is you know who this girl is right?' I cutted him off. He looked even more panicked than just now. 'Explain that' Felix suddenly said in a pretty cold voice to be honest, while standing beside me. 'Tell her who she is' Taeri took turn to speak. But this time, she is a lot calmer. Suho looked at Taeri and said 'Taeri i'm sorry, I can't-' 'What do you mean you can't, huh?' She cutted him off. I was starting to grow impatient and quitted.

Eventually, Suho got back the urge to talk back and by that, it's by telling us to go back home and don't return until tomorrow morning. And we decided to obey him this time but I need to get my stuff in the locker at the hallway for a second. I didn't inform any of them and just went in. They were all calling my name and I ignored. Then, Taeri came in too but she tripped on her shoelace. Poor girl. I could see her getting up and looking at the stairs leading to the second floor. She suddenly screamed and pointed towards the stairs but the thing is, there's nothing there. Wait, could it be.. that she saw the same girl that I saw in the toilet just now..?

Taeri
I was about to call out to Yuqi but unfortunately I tripped on my shoelace and fell. Seriously though. I got back up to my feet and my eyes automatically decided to look at the stairs going up to the second floor. There she was, the same girl that I saw while heading to class and running towards the exit door. This time, she was sitting on the first step. Obviously I screamed loud enough for Felix and Suho to hear outside. 'Taeri, what ever you do, do NOT give a damn and come back here, quick!' Suho said to me. I nodded and began to run out the door. Yuqi exited too with her phone and Suho began to nag at her. Once again, he told us to go home and don't return until tomorrow morning. I noticed that he's going back towards the school building and not towards the exit gate.

I stopped and called out to him 'Suho-yaa.. aren't you going back home too?' He turned around to look at me and smiled. 'This is my home' at this point I was 1000% sure there's something going on and woa was I shook. I kinda just stopped there with the expression of disbelief painted across my face. He giggled and said 'Just go home, Taeri-yaa' I was really suprised that he didn't yell at me or anything. So I did what he said and that night, I couldn't sleep at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
A little bit longer for this one :) hope you enjoyed it! If you think I have to brush up anything about my writing, please let me know, alright? Bye bye ! 🍑❤