~5~

It is a cold morning for a Tuesday and the sky is still dark. In the dark, Yuqi is seen wearing her school uniform and walking to school. This time, she came alot more earlier than her normal time which was at 7 a.m. and now, it's currently 6:15 a.m.

Yuqi
I decided to go to school earlier today because I had a plan to find out about this school and who that girl is. But I can't do it all alone, so I decided to text Taeri about it.

Song Qiqi <3
>Hey, Taeri
>You wanna find out about this school?

Tae to the Ri
>Hi Yuqi :)
>Yea, sure why not?

>Nice, we'll meet up at 8 p.m. okay?

>Okie dokie ~

I'm glad that she replied fast. Since Taeri agreed, I need to maybe do a little bit of something somethings before going anywhere farther.

+time skip to after school+

It's currently 7:55 p.m. and Taeri isn't here yet. I'm standing infront of the school gate waiting for her and discuss where we would settle down to do some researches. A few minutes passed by and I finally saw her running towards me from the back of the school. 'Hey, Qiqi! Sorry i'm a little bit late.. I had to finish something at the council room..' well, Taeri is one of the assistant for the student councils. I must admit that she's doing a pretty great job. While i'm here only being our batch's vice president.. 'It's alright, I understand.. so, where do we wanna do the researches?' I asked her. She was silent for a while before suggesting our class and then go to other places if we find anything else. We went in the building and head up to class.

We have arrived in class and I must say, we haven't bumped into Suho yet. Which is strange. I opened the door to our class and sat at the back where there is like a little 'hang-out' place. I wipped out my phone and started to punch in the name 'Eun Dan-Oh' in Google. There were alot of articles and news related to that name. The line there is painfully slow so we had to wait for atleast 10 years for the site to load. Then, Felix walked in. 'Oh, hey Felix! I thought you went back home..?' Taeri said yo him as he walked towards us. 'Nah, I didn't.. had nothing to do so I decided to stay back. For fun.. haha' sounds like the most Felix thing he'll do.

It has been 3 minutes and the site is still loading. Taeri has given up completely; she is now squatting on the floor and staring at her feet. Felix is also squatting on the floor but the opposite direction from Taeri; staring into the abyss. Probably trying to find the vision. Not long after, I also gave up and lost hope. 'Hey guys, let's try and go to the library downstairs and find stuff there' they both looked up to me. 'You mean, the one that hasn't really been used?' 'Yea' I answered. They both got up to their feet back and off we go to the library downstairs.

Taeri
Yuqi asked us to go to the library on the first floor or actually, downstairs. The thing is, nobody really uses that library. That library is more like a gallery and a museum about this school. There is a section about this school's achievements, how this school was built, and the legit history of this school. Yuqi is probably thinking about going to the history section and i'm not gonna complain. It's like.. we're playing a game of detective or actually a crime solving game but in real life.

We entered the library and woa was it musty. The atmosphere in here is really.. old smelling..? There are smells of old newspapers, old furniture and the fact that no one really uses this place really just sends. We split up and try to find the section for the history part and I was the one who found it. There are so many books arranged on the shelves about this school and also a newspaper stand filled with mostly old ones. Some dated back in the early 2000's , late 90's and so on. But then this one newspaper caught my attention.

I took it out from the stand and read the header. 'Eun Dan-Oh' was typed in bold . Also, it had the picture of the front of our school. It was dated back in August 2002. 'She's mentioned here. Did anything actually happened to her?' Felix asked. I didn't know so I shrugged. I flipped through the now yellow-ish pages of the newspaper and found the main news. Too bad it's so old, the texts are no longer visible. Felix and Yuqi must have heard me flipping the pages of the newspaper so they popped their heads from either side of my shoulders. Watching what I was doing.

I thought that this could mean something so I took that page out. But then, something else fell out. It was another piece of paper. I handed the newspaper page to Felix and picked up the piece of paper. It looked like a post-it note but it's like.. ages ago. On the note, it read 'D12-3'  'D12-3..' Yuqi read it back. 'Isn't that a senior's class in the next block beside ours?' Felix asked, facing the both of us. 'Yea.. and it's not used anymore, right?' I replied back. Yuqi nodded before saying 'The class isn't used anymore because there are rumours stating that somebody committed suicide by hanging themselves in that class..' silence. Right after Yuqi said that, our surroundings became eeriely silent. 'Do you wanna go and.. check out..?' Crazy idea, I know. But that's the main point; doing crazy stuff to get answers.

You see, the class has been locked for years. And probably even before our batch got in this school. Until now, that class is called the 'ghost class' that seniors and other batches claimed when they walk pass the class, they felt like something's watching them and stuff. Just like Yuqi said about the rumours that somebody committed suicide by hanging, I am starting to think that the person who hanged themselves is the girl I have been seeing. That was just a rough thought though. Unless..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
Yuhuu~ i'm sorry that I included a sensitive subject in this chapter an that is suicide. If any of you got offended, I am very sorry. Alright? Hope you'll still enjoy reading! Bye bye~ 🍑❤