Star Evans Unironically Loves Star Wars

A/N: i tried yall i have stared at this all day messing with it and i kinda really hate it now so hopefully it's not as bad as it seems to me

It was probably not the smartest idea to ask the Fentons to make a real, working lightsaber. But, Star had always loved the Star Wars franchise, and she had wanted a lightsaber for her birthday. The Fentons were definitely smart enough to build one. They made a working portal to a dimension they hadn't even known for sure existed for crying out loud.

A portal which they had in their basement. The one all these ghosts used to get to Amity Park. You know, the ones that attack multiple times a day.

...Yeah. Not the best idea.

And this how you end up with a tech ghost flailing a lightsaber at anything that moves while simultaneously gushing about the mechanics behind it.

Phantom had started trying to fight off Technus, but had stopped once he saw what Technus was attacking with.

"Hey, is that what I think it is?"

"IF YOU MEAN THIS SABER OF LIGHT, THEN YES! I FOUND IT, AND IT'S A BEAUTY! FULLY FUNCTIONAL, TOO!"

Star watched Phantom and Technus geeking out, debating whether or not it would be worth it to go ask if she could have her lightsaber, that she had asked for (and maybe also talk about Star Wars. Who knew Phantom was into it? Talking with him could score some major points with Paulina, too). She eventually decided getting killed with something that was previously only science fiction would be a good way to go.

As it would turn out, Phantom and Technus were both actually pretty big Star Wars fans, though Technus was more into the tech than the story, but hey, Star wasn't complaining. She did get to hang out with Amity's hero and one of what Amity residents referred to as "the regulars," and walked away with a functional lightsaber.

Who knew science could be so cool?