cereal | elisop drabble

[ fluff | lowercase intended ] prompt generators are >>>>>

i also changed the prompt a bit hngbn

Your prompt: eli wakes aesop at 4 am because they want someone to eat cereal with. aesop questions why, but eli surprises them and says 'I just wanted a reason to be with you, is all...'

-

[04:07A.M.]

like any other day, aesop and eli were both wandering in dreamland. until all of a sudden...

aesop wakes up.

normally, waking up during the ungodly hours of the morning was not a big deal for the both of them. but aesop had other plans.

" eli. " whispered aesop. no response.

" eli. " he did it again. still no response.

not wanting to waste his time anymore, he decided to gently shake eli in hopes of waking his lover. luckily, eli did wake up. but he wasn't in his best state.

" what is it aesop? " he groggily asked. aesop then replied, " let's eat cereal. " eli hesitated for a moment, wanting to fall into the arms of slumber once again. but he decided not to, just for aesop to be happy.

" let's do it. "

the both of them got out of bed and headed straight to the kitchen. as aesop was the one who wanted to eat cereal, he decided to prepare it for the both of them. but still asked eli beforehand.

" eli, do you want cereal too? "

" sure. "

as aesop was taking the cereal out of one of the cabinets, eli took out the milk. he then passed it to aesop for him to prepare their 4AM breakfast.

once everything was prepared, they then sat together at the small dining table. the pair smiled at each other before eating their cereal. as aesop was eating, eli admired his boyfriend's excitement, feeling glad that he agreed with his boyfriend to eat some cereal. even if it was 4AM.

eli then wondered...

' why did he want to eat cereal at 4AM? '

feeling intrigued, he asked aesop.

" why did you want to eat cereal at 4AM? " aesop seemed a little... squirmish to answer, but he then softly said,

" i just wanted a reason to be with you, is all... "

eli was surprised, but was then overcome by love. he smiled bashfully at aesop, which led to aesop smiling back. aesop was about to continue eating, presumably out of embarrassment but eli interrupted him.

" i love you. "

" i love you too. "

after their final exchange, the pair continued eating in peace under the dim lighting of the moon and a small lamp.

-

im dead