Chapter 6: Cassidy and Morty

A gromflomite soldier runs down a hallway with papers flying everywhere. The soldier was breathing heavily trying to get to his destination. He trips over his own feet but gets back up not dwelling on the fact that he fell and continues to run. He finally reaches a door and takes a moment to finally take a breath. He gets out his name tag to a scanner and put s his eye to the scanner which leads the door to open to a large office room. On the side was some basic furniture. A fireplace, a glass coffee table in the center with couches on the other side of the table. The other side had a station for alcoholic beverages. There was a desk with the basic desk objects on it. Paperwork, computer- you get the idea. Behind was a large window with the view of outer space from the limits of the galactic federation.

"Sir. I-I'm sorry to interrupt but-"

"What is it, lieutenant" General Glorbane turns to the soldier with his drink in his hand. The Lieutenant goes to the generals' desk to put down his folder and opens it to reveal pictures and data.

"I think we've located Cassidy Ramos on Planet Earth of dimension C-137. We've done some research on her as well if you care to hear." He looks over to Glorbane who nods as he sits down on his chair by his desk. The lieutenant grabs a paper and picture showing the general the information before he speaks.

"We found Cassidy Dorthy Ramos was born on earth dimension C-137. Her IQ level is 503 which means she is the smartest mammal in the multiverse At age 14 she finished school because there was nothing else to teach her. She has a reputation with the law and flees Earth at age 18 fleeing with a stolen NASA spacecraft. She also had been known, which I'm sure you are aware, for hundreds of war crimes against the galactic federation only in one dimension at the time." The soldier then hands Glorbain another paper of data and more pictures.

"In her 20's she was known as the most brilliant and dangerous woman in the universe creating more and more deaths from galactic government officials and a hero to many planets fighting a rebellion. She soon met and married the most brilliant man in the universe also from C-137, Rick Sanchez-" Just as he said that Glorbain spat out his drink and coughed. He grabbed the picture of Cassidy and Rick on their wedding day looking up at the lieutenant.

"Are you telling me, the most DANGEROUS man and women in the multiverse, met and got married?!" Glorbaine stood up from his chair and the soldier coward in fear. "Two of the most wanted people in all of the galaxies... GOT MARRIED?!"

"Y-Yes, sir... They also co-created interdimensional travel and have been used to cause multiple more war crimes across the board. Causing their felony charges to increase. They have been on the most wanted list of what seems to be all their lives. Together they have done mass damage to the government systems and have caused heinous crimes throughout the galaxy. Information on Rick Sanchez says he stays with Daughter Beth Smith and her husband and two children. We have believed that Beth Smith is the daughter of Cassidy Ramos but unfortunately Cassidy and Rick divorced. During their separation, they continue to increase their bounty but separately. We believe that Cassidy has taken the galaxy gem to create a time-traveling device. Something she has been working for since her move to space. We had a spy find her spaceship at a local mall on earth C-137. We believe she is there and is staying with Rick Sanchez."

"And how do you know she is with her ex-husband?" Glorbain says while putting all of the papers together one cocking his eyebrow looking at the lieutenant.

"Our spy recorded the encounter. She says, and I quote" He clears his throat and grabs the paper to read, "' Look, pal, I've had a long day. I am too goddamn sober for any of this, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I just want to lay in bed with my ex and hopefully, get some action'" He says in a monotone voice then looks up to continue.