Forward

Have you ever had an experience in your life you want to relive? A time where there was never a dull moment and you found yourself smiling and having the time of your life at every passing second? Maybe it was a place you visited or someone you were with.

I believe everyone has extraordinary moments sometime in their life. Some people don't see their own extraordinary moments until they share it with someone else. Some peoples' extraordinary moments are moments someone else may call mundane or plain. Happy memories from childhood can be extraordinary. Moving to a new stage in life can be extraordinary. Falling in love, growing up, traveling, learning something new...anything and everything can be an extraordinary moment. Elizabeth Green once said, "Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people." I'm learning how to look at life in extraordinary ways instead of living each day without the adventure of remarkable moments. How remarkable is it that we have been given breath and life by the one true God! Why do we not think every day is another remarkable day to live? Why do we get so caught up in living ordinary and mundane lives when our very existence is extraordinary? We burn ourselves out living through schedules, not looking at the amazing things each day has to offer. Even the simplest of things life has to offer are extraordinary. The sun rising each morning, even on a cloudy day. The sounds of birds singing without a care in the world. Nature blooming in beautiful ways. Even the little things we tend to overlook have extraordinary tendencies.

I've been blessed to have my own fair share of extraordinary. I've met extraordinary people and gone to extraordinary places. And now, I want to share with you the most extraordinary days of my life. As of now, I consider them the best days of my life. I met people I will never forget in places equally unforgettable. Although I may not be able to recall exactly what all was said, the memories I made with these people come to mind many times. I know these memories will stay with me my entire life. Anytime I look back at these moments, I smile and laugh at what good times I have been blessed to live. I know life has so much more in store, but I know I can always look back and remember the best days of my life.

-------

This is my story of a time in my life where I had the opportunity to travel to multiple countries in Europe with music ambassadors. I played saxophone in the band and sung as an alto in the choir. I've been wanting to write about my experiences to share how it has impacted the way I see the world. My friendships have become so cherished and music has continued to become an important influence in my life. I don't know how long it will take me to write this story and I'm not promising weekly updates. I am doing this purely for my own enjoyment, with the hopes of possibly sharing my extraordinary moments. To some, these may seem plain, but to me the people in this story are people who were once strangers, but now dear to my heart. Please, if you do happen to read this story, enjoy! I hope that my extraordinary moments can make you smile and laugh.

And without further ado, I present to you, the best days of my life.