What?!

Yeet here we go again new oneshot! This book is starting to live again! Yay! This one id requested by tjg112807 again 😁 Enjoy!

Branch was having a really bad headache. He felt like his head could explode any second. What was going on with him? He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water to cool himself down. Branch then sat back on the couch again.

" ugh!"

He sure had had headaches before but not like this one. He was not quite sure what was going on.

* buzz buzz*
It came from his phone.

Guy Diamond: Hey, man. Do you wanna hang today?

Branch sighed as he wrote back.

Branch: I'm sorry, Guy. I'm having a very bad headache... I'm not really feeling like it today.

Guy diamond: A bad headache, huh? 😏

Guy diamond: Well, I hope you get better soon, buddy!

Branch: Thank you.

" agh!"
His messaging got disturbed by the headache worsening.

"There must be some books about this in my bunker..."
Branch had everything when it came to books why wouldn't he have a book about this?

He searched in his bookshelf. Nothing.

He grunted and put his hands in his hair to search there, but instead of books, he found...

A rounded hard thing. In the middle of his head.

" What?!"

He felt at it again.

" No- no-"

He felt at it once again. This couldn't be.

" I'm-"
Branch gasped in shock.

" I-"

He screamed like a girl.

" I- It's Hatching!"

How come he didn't know until now that there was an egg inside his hair?

He took a deep breath and sat down on the couch once again, waiting for the egg to hatch.

" Why is this s- so painful?!"
He screamed in pain as some tears ran down his cheeks.

Suddenly the egg, just like Guy diamonds egg, got lifted up in the air.
The egg was a complication of mossy green, pink, and blue.

* crack*

The tiny little boy fell into his daddy's arms.

"awwwwwwww"
He couldn't help himself he was just too cute. His skin was light blue with a tint of pink, and his hair was lavender which at the very tip had a shade of magenta.

The baby didn't say anything to his surprise. It wasn't like the birth of Tiny diamond.
The baby was completely silent until some sort of mechanism within him had told him to cry.

" Shhh... It's ok. I'm right here... shhhhh..."

He rocked his little son gently. The little boy finally stopped crying and Branch gazed at the newborn.

" So, you don't speak, huh?"

The little boy just let out a cute little sound not really understanding what his dad had just said.

Branch gently pecked the baby's cheek.

A little paper fell out of the baby's hair.

" huh?"