❤︎

Chapter 7:"Confessions"

Chapter 7:
"Confessions"

❤︎

LILIA AND JONAH BOTH WALKED out of the household, scared for their lives. lilia knew what liam was capable of, which was what scared her the most. jonah didn't know much about lily's father, that scared him. not of liam, but what he could do to lilia. he loved lilia and he would do anything for her, even if it costed his life.

"what do i do now? i could live with my auntie, but i'm pretty sure that's the first place my dad would go to find me. i could stay in a motel, but those places are literally disgusting." lilia rambled as they walked. it was surprising because she wasn't one to ramble. only on certain occasions where she was extremely stressed.

"you could stay with me." jonah suggested. "are you dumb?" said lilia, "we're neighbors, so of course my dad would go to your house. and plus, he knows that we're... best friends."

best friends, a word that perfectly described the two, but hurt the both of them at the same time. they both had developed a crush for one another. but they never had the courage to tell the other. lilia always gets butterflies whenever jonah does something nice to her. which was all the time, considering jonah would do anything for her. jonah loves it when she turns around to look at him and then they stare into eachothers eyes. a weird thing to say, but it gets him every time.

but this time, jonah didn't want to leave her side today without being her boyfriend, or atleast telling her that she is the most important girl in his life. she was like the rose to his jack, minus the part where jack dies.

"lilia, i love you." jonah blurted our. "i love you too joe." lilia replied. they always say i love you to eachother. "no like- i-i'm..." jonah started. "you're... cold?" lilia guessed. "n-no like i'm..." jonah stammers. "constipated?" lilia guesses again. "no i'm in love with you!" jonah finally said while stopping the both of them from walking, "i would do anything for you! you are the most important girl in my life! look, i understand if you don't feel the same way. i'm just being an idiot." jonah grumbled. "jonah-" "you're this beautiful girl that has good grades. who would want to be with this crusty ass potato?" jonah said, gesturing to himself. "jonah hear me out-" "but there's nothing to hear! you don't like-" lilia cut him off with a kiss.

god, something both of them wanted for a while. the kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but enough to calm the both of them. the pulled apart, looking into eachother's eyes. that moment was perfect. the moon gave light as they walked around the city, finally deciding to stay in a motel, even though lilia didn't really want to.

they arrived at a motel near the coffee place they like to go to. Sunshine Motel was the name. they checked in and got a room.

"i'm gonna go tell my mom about everything, if that's okay with you" said jonah. "yeah that's fine, just tell her to not tell anyone." jonah nodded. he went back downstairs to use the phone.

"hey mom i just need to talk to you about something." "sure honey what is it?" "well lilia and i went to the hospital because she got a call right before we went saying that her mom died. but when we went there we found that her mother was still alive and doing well. lilia asked if there was someone that had the last name of martins in their hospital, and there was. i think her name was clara martins, or something like that? but anyways, we went back to her house and lilia confronted her dad. long story short they argued i punched liam and she hit him with a vase. oh and while talia was in the hospital suffering, liam was sleeping with another woman, clara. we're staying in a motel, sunshine motel. near the coffee place lilia and i like to go to. but please mom, don't tell anyone." jonah rambled. "o-ok wow that story was- something... but i-i promise i won't tell anyone."

"thank you mom i love you so..." jonah started. he saw a figure from the distance, liam, "oh shoot listen mom i really have to go, bye." jonah ran over to the front desk, "listen if someone comes looking for me and my g-girlfriend, tell them we aren't here. we're in danger." the front desk person nodded.

meanwhile, lilia was in their room, thinking. suddenly, jonah ran in and slammed the door, "we need to hide. right now." "what why?" "your dad's here."

they ran into a closet that was big fienough for the both of them. they ran into in and scrambled to get the door closed. the closet was near a window and from a small space, lilia could see her dad exiting the building. "okay, i think we could go out now. i saw him walk out of the window." said lilia, a bit more relieved.

silence overcame them. but jonah didn't like the silence, "lilia i meant what i said earlier, you are the monster important girl in my life." jonah said, "i love you and i was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?"

"yessss!" lilia said while crying happily. that day turned into a good one. and to make the night even better. jonah leaned in for a kiss. lilia kisses back, finally having the boy of her dreams be her boyfriend.

❤︎

THE AUTHOR
hehehe i hope you guys like this chapter!! lilia and jonah are finally togetherrr. but buckle up buttercup because i have so much more planned for these two ;)
thank you guys sosososososo much for reading and if you wanna vote, you can, but i'm not forcing you to. i love you all SOSOSO much and have a great day/night. stay safe you guys!!! <333