preface

In the name of Allah,The most Beneficent,Most Merciful

Praise be to God, who guided His servants with the stories of the past, and made them crossed the followers to the Day of Judgment, and prayers and peace be upon our master Muhammad,Whose life was full of good morals, attributes of goodness, and on his family and companions, who took his path as a guiding light for spreading religion, until they reached the wall of China in the east, and the heart of Europe in the west. (And after), when the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, walked the most polite of souls and people,And the greatest school, instilled in the souls of young people strong faith,Its true rays, revenue, adherence to the right, and honorable disagreement,And honor the qualities. I saw that the lessons for primary school pupils were lessons from his biography, may God bless him and grant him peace, that were easy for the teacher to teach,The student must understand and pronounce it.From the historical books, I have chosen the book "Light of Certainty Cert, the master of missionaries" written by the late Al-Khudari Bey:For his reliance on the novel on the Qur'an and hadith, his fame between public and private, and his excursion from the love and hatred, which were lost with them From the walk( if the love affection makes everything not well, and strive to interpret accidents in a way that does not condone Even what led to it led to the fall of an actor and his disappointment, and hated the sympathy to repel that, so that it makes Hassan ugly, and strives of good and evil).
I have attached all his summary, so he asked God to make it acceptable and sincere for his honorable face, that he is as capable and with answers worthy.