chapter 1

From the life of Allah's messenger (PBUH).
OUR LEADER MUHAMMAD

He is the Messenger of God to the people, and the last of the prophets, and before the Messenger came with the Islamic religion, which God does not accept on the Day of Resurrection as another religion, and he is the descendent of Sadat Quraish, the most honorable tribe in the office of the honored one, and his lineage is related to Isma'il son of Ibrahim (May Allah be pleased with them).

Lineage of death of his father.

His father:Abdullahi son of Abdul-Mutallib ,son of Hashim,son of Abdul munaafi,son of Quthayya son of Kilab.
His mother:Aminatu daughter of Wahab,son of Abdul Munaafi,son of Zahrata,son of Kilab

So his mother met with his father in his fifth grandfather, and he is a KILAB. His father died when the prophet is still  in his mother's womb, he was eighteen years old, and  was buried in Medina, he left him no money.

His birth and breastfeeding
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was born on Monday, the twelfth of Rabi' al-Awwal, the year of the Elephant.
The year of his birth was named the year of the elephant, because the king of Abyssinia sent the year of his birth an army to the office to destroy the Ka'abah, and there was a great elephant in it, so God destroyed the army, in honor of the birth of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace.
After his mother, Thwibet Al-Aslamiyya , The  maid of his uncle Abi Lahab breastfed him, and then Halimatu Al-Sa’diya, until he was four years old.

His mother death and his custody
His mother, peace be upon him, died when he was six years old, and she came back from Madinah.
She went to the city by visiting his father’s grave, and with her, his grandfather, Abdul Muttalib.
She was buried in a city "Abwab", and it is  located between Makka and Medina.
Um Ayman embraced him, she served his father Abdullah.
His upbringing and the death of his grandfather
His grandfather Abdul muttalib raised him after the death of his mother and he loved him more than he loved his children.
After the death of his grandfather, his uncle Abu Talib sponsored him, and he was poor, so God extended his sustenance.
And he, may God bless him and grant him peace, extended his uncle’s sponsorship, because he was contented at what God has given him, and Allah was pleased with him.

Shepherd the sheep and his first trip to the Sham.
In his childhood, may God bless him and grant him peace, He was caring for the sheep of the people of Mecca, conducted for a living.
When he was nine years old, he traveled to the Sham with his uncle, Abu Talib, in trade.
And when he was near (Bosra), the monk saw Beheiri, and he told his uncle that he would be the last of the prophets, and asked him to return with him for fear of an enemy awaiting him.
His prophecy was inferred by his marks in the books of the People of the Book.

His second Travel to sham!

At the age of twenty five years, may God bless him and grant him peace,He  traveled to the Sham for the second time in a trade for leader Khadija.

She was of honor and money and  men rented her money.
She chose him for this work: because she heard about his honesty,  and honorable manners.
And her servant was with him Maisara, facilitated, bought and returned with great profit.

His marriage with our leader Khadija.
Two months after returning from his second trip, he married our leader Khadija (and she was the one who got engaged to him).
She was forty years old, and twenty-five years old, peace and blessings be upon him.
Before him she was married to the  father of Halit, and he died leaving their son behind,his name is Halit.
She stayed with the Messenger for twenty-five years, and he did not marry others until she died.

His rule among the Quraish in black stone mode
At the age of thirty-five, the Quraish demolished the Ka'abah and rebuilt it.
He participated with them in building it and he was carrying stones with the supervision of Quraish, and with him his uncle Al-Abbas.
Quraish differed as to who would place the black stone in its place, then they agreed that the ruling would be the first inside of the mosque
He was the first in the  mosque Messenger of God, so Quraysh were  happy with him, and they said, We are satisfied with the faithful.
So he put the stone in a robe, and asked each president to hold a party of the garment, then ordered them to lift it, and when they reached  to It's place, the Messenger took It in his hand, and put it in It's honorable place, and the dispute was removed by his rule, and the Quraysh marveled at the strength of his thought.
He grew up, may God bless him and grant him peace
Among his people, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him he was known for all the commendable qualities: truthfulness, honesty, dreaming, modesty, and contemplation, even to his nickname.
His people and clan loved him with great love, and they respected him in excess.
May God protect him from a young age,he acted according to  the pre-Islamic works, so he did not drink alcohol, and did not prostrate to idol.
And God honored him with miracles before the prophecy, which indicated the greatness of his future, including the use of his blinders on his second trip to the Sham.
His life before the messages.

When he was about forty years old, he liked to stay away from people and worship.
He chose to worship Him at  the cave of Hira, a mountain on the Makkah road.
He used to take with him more(Shelter), and if he finished, he returned to his wife,Our leader Khadija, so he took another.
And he worshiped the religion of his grandfather Ibrahim, from ten days to a month.

Assalamualaikum wattpaddians, Thanks for your support which made me to ginger up and write more.
InshAllah,I will try my possible best to write the next chapter on time.
Mn Hayyat Rasulillah( May the peace  and Blessings of God be upon him).