Landing

Siren P.O.V

I woke up with a slight head ache and groaned apparently we we're about to land in two hours , I went back to my original seat and put on my head phones listening to bad child by tones and i .
We landed and I took my carry on and walked off the plane they checked our IDs and then we went and grabbed our other bags my duffle bag and suitcase were together so it was pretty easy mineta had some trouble with his " Wich one " he pointed to one that had a mt lady and midnight key ring on it as I grabbed it and handed him it " thanks " I nodded and walked to Mr.aizawa we then left the airport and got on the bus this time I was next to kamanari .
This time the ride wasn't that long if you think this trip silent your really crazy but I decided to do some reading this time .

When we got there two heros where there to greet us , and to say this place was huge.

Everyone had huge smiles and were having conversations while I looked around Abit

Everyone had huge smiles and were having conversations while I looked around Abit . We signed in and had a small your of the place it was ok until I swore I heard someone calling me " ancient spirits were said to roam these hall " our tour guide said seemingly sent a chill down my spine as I actually listened for once " they belonged to the cult Atahalan their souls never got to Valhalla and they can never leave " ok great .

I went to my room and started unpacking , until " well, now you know " I turned around swiftly and scanned the room for anyone ' haha nope, frick this $h*t I'm out!' I grabbed my carry on that still had some of my stuff and walked briskly down stairs ( carry on was just a back pack ) .

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile I'm sorry it was so short but kinda had school then had a lazy mood so yeah stay safe guys .