1

Shalina Pov

"Get your ass down here young lady you have school to attend " Hie my name's Shalina, Shally in short and the woman whose shouting is my Mother .
" Mom five more minutes please." I shout back and plop my head back to my pillow.
" Don't make me come up there . You know what I will do so get your ass down here right now." I groan and get out of bed and do my morning routine get dressed for school . I run downstairs and get my launch and ran to get to the bus stop and boom just in the  Nick of  time . I get inside and find a place to sit . While here in the bus let me introduce myself . I'm 15 I have my really short hair like its just near my ear so that's why I have brown eyes and I'm kinda tall I guess yàah that's me. I have a sister who is really annoying but I still love her. I have a brother whose not even related to me but anyways I think of him like a brother and he does the same his older than me unfortunately . That's why I think his so over protective of me but anyways I have my best friend she's unfortunately the opposite of me she dates a lot and yàah but anyways I'm at school and when I just exit the bus I'm  engulfed to a bear hug.
" Shally I missed you ." Shana my best friend says.
" Geez Louise  you saw me yesterday it was just some hours dude ." I say hugging her back.
She just rolls her eyes and stops in her tracks and I follow her gaze and guess what !!!!

Guys I hope you like this chapter  Sorry I Know it's short but yàah ....I'm still looking for the title but yàah thank you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🍃🍃🌺🌺