she's a rainbow-(Steven Hyde x female reader no smut)

au pov-

you and the gang were sat in the basement like always . Eric was sat on the arm of the couch next to donna who was sat on it. Fez was behind her looking at kelso who was talking with jackie sprawled across his lap. Hyde was sat on the fold out chair reading a magazine with you on the floor between his legs. 

You and Steven were very close. You were also quite similar. He used to just be your best friend but recently you had developed a considerable crush on him, you weren't gonna tell him though as you didn't want to ruin your relationship. 

hyde pov-

I was reading a magazine when y/n stood up stealing my attention. My eyes watched him walk across the room. Everything he does is mesmerizing to me. He went over to the records, flipping through them his angelic eyes fixated on picking a record as his dainty hand came up to move some of his hair out of his divine face. He then picked a rolling stones album and leaned over to put it in the record player. 

*skip to 18seconds for best effect*

She's a rainbow started playing and it suited her so well.

your pov- 

I sat back down in between hyde's legs feeling very happy to be with most of my favorite people ..,oh and jackie was there too . I also felt so content and safe so close to Steven . As I was getting lost in my thoughts, I was pulled back to reality hearing my name being called.. "y/n?" 

" sorrry ,what?" I blurted out while trying to figure out what was going on 

"daydreaming again doll?" I blushed a little as I heard Hyde call me my usual pet name of his

"maybe a little" I said making Steven smile and donna roll her eyes.

"Well, can you stop daydreaming and tell us if you wanna see a movie tonight?" Donna said as I looked up to her and shook my head

"no thanks , everything on at the moment is really lame"

"but starwars is on" Eric whined , putting his hand against his heart 

" OMG stop with the constant starwars crap" I replied making Hyde chuckle

" your a monster " eric said making us both laugh

"ugh , you guys are so boring" jackie said bluntly "and this music is crap, why did we let the slut pick?"

" go get bent Jackie!  shouldn't you be at the mall spending your daddy's money or something" hyde snapped at her ,throwing his magazine down on the table in front of  me . 

Hyde's pov -

I've never really cared about anything before but when people are mean to y/n I loose my shit. He pretends that people's words don't hurt him but I know how much of an impact it actually has on her. without another thought, I carefully stood up and looked down at y/n to see him already looking up at me.

"lets get out of here doll" as I said this his eyes widened and then she flashed her beautiful smile at me. I reached my hand down to help her up and once she was stood infront of me, i put my arm around her waist and guided her to my elcomino. 

*Time skip*

(still hyde pov)

we were sat on water tower with my car sterio playing ;

*skip to 32seconds for best effect"

we had been sat there for about 20 minutes and y/n was on her 3rd beer.

"doll you need to slow down. ignore what jackie said, she doesn't have a single thought worth hearing in that easy bake oven head of hers"as i finished my sentence i turned my head to look at her. she had her head slightly down looking at the beer in her hand. she noticed my stare and gave me a weak smile

"you know i'm not a lightweight, it's all good"

"I'm not worried about you getting drunk. I'm more worried about you feeling the need to booze your pain away . Besides, your pretty cute when your drunk"

y/n pov-

I looked up at him when he said that last bit and was met with a smirk. After I lightly hit him in the arm I  replied with..

"and how so?"

"well babydoll you just giggle uncontrollably and then get all clingy with me" I blushed at his statment and was met with yet another smirk so I tried to change the subject

"clingy how exactly?"

he smiled widely and replied with "you keep hugging me and everytime I try to get up to do something, you whine and make me pinky promise you that I will come back , it's fucking adorable"

"hyde you big softie" I blushed at his statement and was met with yet another smirk so I tried to change the subject

"only for you" we then looked at eachother for a minute before he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was hot and passionate , hyde deepened it by placing his hand behind my head. When we pulled away for air I looked deep into his eyes (as best you could because of his signature tinted shades) and bit my lip, smiling at him.

*skip to 30seconds for best effect*

hyde pov- 

he bit his lip making me go crazy , forcing me to pull him away from the edge of the tower and lay him down slowly. I then put one leg either side of his legs contained in tight blue jeans that flared out at the bottom and hovered over her, our led zeppelin tops against eachother . I took my sunglasses off and put them next to his head as his small fingers laced into my curls. 

"I really like you y/n" before he could reply , I attacked his lips biting the bottom one , begging for entry. I then felt him smirk accompanied with his lips closing tighter

y/n pov- 

after I smirked , Steven's hands traveled to my ass sqeezing it, making me gasp giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tounge in my mouth exploring it. 

"that's what I thought babydoll" he said into the kiss smirking like an idiot . I was definitely in love with this idiot .

au note ; 

sorry this kind of sucked, this is my first x reader story. It will hopefully get better. 

there will be a part 2 to this story