Chapter 4

"Mr. Potter. Next time I find you about to attack a student, there will be consequences. Understood?"
"Yes, professor."

I walked out of her office, slipping the cloak  over me.

----

The next morning, Ron and Hermione waited by my door.

"Harry! You'll miss breakfast!" I hear Hermione yell.
"Coming!" I yell back.

I hadn't slept in, that was impossible. All my things were around the room.

I walked out of the dorm, and walked along side Hermione and Ron, down to the great hall.

As we walked into the hall, most (by most I mean about 3/4) heads turned, locking on me.

"'Mione?" I asked.
"Have you even researched Vampires? We went over them in sixth year, Harry!" Hermione says, causing me to grumble.
"Well... I was kinda busy..." I mumbled.

----

After breakfast, we headed to the library. Our first class didn't start in an hour.

"Okay, first. Do you know the three main types of Vampire bites?"
"Uh... Well..." I rubbed my neck.
"So you don't..." she trailed off.

I looked around the library, glancing at tons of books.

She snapped in front of my face, getting my attention. "Come look at this."

I looked over her shoulder, looking at the book.

"The three main types of Vampire bites..." I said softly, reading the rest of the page.

Feeding - the Vampire releases chemicals making the bite pleasant, letting the feed easy.

Killing - the Vampire releases harmful chemicals, killing whilst feeding.

Turning - the Vampire releases semi-harmful chemicals, leaching life till the last drop, before turning them.

"The reason people were staring at you mate..." he starts. He paused, probably thinking of how to phrase it.
"The 'pleasant' chemicals make it quite... Intimate... And they give you a high and people feel like you're walking drug," Hermione butts in.
"Basically, people want you to feed on the.," Ron says bluntly.

If I had water in my mouth I wouldn't spat it out.

"What?" I almost yelled.
"Shhh! Well get kicked out!" she whisper-yells.
I mumble a 'sorry'.

----

"Well see you in class we gotta go do something first," Hermione said to me.

I shrugged it off, walking to class.

----

[POV Switch: Hermione]

After telling Harry to got to class without us, we saw Malfoy get up from where he was watching us.

I waited near the door, blocking it.

"Granger, let me through," he said.
"Don't think we didn't see you stalking him," I whisper to him, smiling. He turned pink.
"Granger what are you talking about?" he said rolling his eyes.
"You're stalking Harry," I laughed to myself. Just like Harry stalked him in sixth year.
"Granger! I am not 'stalking' him!" he says, trying to push past me.
"Then what are you doing? 'watching from afar'?" Ron cut in.
"I- Well-" he huffed. "Fine, whatever, why do you care?"
"We are his friends, nitwit," Ron says to Malfoy.
"We just wanna know... Why?" I ask.
"He almost attacked me last night, I should have the right to be suspicious..." he said, finally pushing past me.
I looked at Ron. "He almost... Attacked him?"