Chapter 1-

//Brooke's POV//

"Smile."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"But Katie! You look so bored." I reached out to poke her cheek but she grabbed my hand before I could even touch her.

She glared at me and I smiled.

"Katie. You look bored."

She rolled her eyes. "You do too."

I sat up straight in my seat and sighed. "That's because I am."

I looked around the room and saw something that caught my eye. I had to squint to make sure that I was seeing right. I finally focused on the calendar and a smile broke out onto my face.

"Guess what a week from now is?"

Katie turned to face me with an amused face. "I don't know, a week from today?"

I shot her a glare and turned towards the calendar again. "No check again."

She laughed but still did as I told her. "What? Friday?"

I grin broke out onto my face. "Yeah but on what day?"

She have me a confused look but I just rolled my eyes. "It's Friday, the 13th."

She shrugged. "Yeah so?"

"So?! So we should do something this year! Everyone else does something. We should do something too. It'll be fun."

She gave me an amused look. "Like what?"

I shrugged. "Something crazy. Something that'll leave people wondering who we are. People will want to know us even though they have no clue who we are. What do you think? Are you up for the challenge."

She had her 'I can't believe I'm going to do this face.' I grinned and put my hands on her shoulders. "You know you want to say yes! Just give up. You can't beat... the look."

I stared directly at her and gave her one of the stupidest looks I could and she burst out laughing.

"Alright, alright! Just put your face away. Its too hilarious."

I glared at her and smirked. "Works every time."

Katie inched closer to my desk and I knew that she was about to ask me about my plan but right then Jc showed up. Or Jason Con. He smirked down at us and I had to fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

"Can I help you?" I tried to sound as nice as I could but it was just too hard. Eh, I tried.

"Yeah actually you can. I think I have something on my face care to check it out?" He winked at me and Katie but I just laughed.

"I would check but there's no need for that. You can't get rid of ugliness."

The smirk came off his face. "Then I feel bad for you."

"I know right? I'd feel bad for anyone who had to look at that thing you call a face."

He just kept smirking and walked back to his desk. "I'll see you soon."

What an ass.

I turned to Katie and saw her giving me an amused look. I grinned and turned to glare at JC but to my surprise, he was looking at Katie.

Interesting...

JC caught me looking and he turned away but it was too late. A smirk slowly made its way onto my face. I turned back to Katie.

"Clear all your plans for Friday."

Katie gave me a confused look. "What are you-"

"How do you feel about doing something fun next week?"