Chapter 1

Louis 'the tomo' Tomlinson was my love, my life and my boyfriend. We have been together for 3 months but since he is on tour like ever day of ever week of every month I didn't see him much.

We are a happy couple when it comes to skype chats and long phone calls. But one day that all changed, the day that they asked me to come on tour since Lou has been missing me. So I packed my stuff and we got on the tour bus. I have always hated traveling but with the boys it was kind of fun.

The first place we went to was back to the UK, I had never been out of Australia so this was all new to me. After the 2 day plane trip we were in London and in the apartment we had booked. It was an amazing apartment, it had everything, a swimming pool, a spar and water beds. I had to sleep with Liam because Paul 'the tour manager' didn't want Lou and I together for reasons we can all imagine. It was cold that night so I was rugged up with Liam and he doesn't wear pants so there was almost 3 of us in that bed. The next morning we headed for America. We got mobbed at the airport but since i'm aggressive I protected them pretty well but we did leave with some ripped t-shirts and pants but we made it out alive. The plane trip was fun but I saw my BFF 'Georgina' and she fangirled like crazy so she sat with us and I taped her month so she didn't scream.

I loved the tour life and the boys loved my company.