Chapter 4

The view from the hotel was amazing with all the bright lights and colourful people. "Sian come here" a voice whispered "ok" I replied. So I walked back into my room to see Louis standing there with a huge smile on his face. "What happened" I said. "Nothing, see you face just brightens up the evening" Louis relied. I giggled and he grapped my waist and pulled me towards him then kissed me on the lips.

The next day we went shopping just the two of us. "Do you know any good shops" I asked. "Well there is a huge shopping mall infront of us" Louis replied. "Maybe we should go there" I said. We walked in and the air-con filled the room. "Woah this is huge" I stated. "Nah it's not your just not us to stuff like this". He replied. We went to a store called 'Style' which reminded us of Harry. I grapped a dress and went to the change rooms, and put it on.

I came out and showed Louis who was looking at skirts at the time. "Does this look good" I said. "It looks stunning on you" Louis replied. I looked at the price tag. "Aww it's $400" I said. "Pff, we have all the money we need right here in my wallet" Louis replied.

So we bought the dress and headed home. "I really like this dress" I said. "Same, it's a nice shade of pink" Louis replied. We held hands all the way back to the apartment.