Chapter 2

The tour bus stank like teenage boys and Lou. I wasn't use to the smell since I was an only child and I only had a mum since my dad died in a car accident when I was 5. Lou was starting to get annoyed by Harry since he was running up and down the tour bus naked. OK Louis yelled, the bus went silent. ''Lou are you ok'' I asked ''Yes but I'm getting sick of Harry running around'' replied Louis. So all the boys moved down to the front of the bus which left me and Louis together alone. ''Now that were alone'' said Louis ''We should'' I interrupted him and replied with "How are we alone, the boys just moved down the front?'' ''Well they aren't near us is what I meant to say'' said Lou. Louis rapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the forehead. I giggled as my face went red then all of a sudden Paul came and told me to go sit with Liam since it was getting dark. So I got up and moved to Liam, ''Hi Liam'' I said and he replied with ''Hey babe, did Paul tell you to move?'' ''Yes'', I said. So Liam and I curled up together but Louis did get a bit annoyed since Liam was naked but he knew that nothing would happen since it's Liam and he's not that type of person.

I felt two hands slide onto my waist which made me wake up, I turned my head to see and it was Louis and he said ''Quick, get up and move up the back with me'' so I got up and moved to the back and we sat together, my heart was beating really fast which made Louis laugh. ''I don't know how you do it but you make me feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world'' I giggled. ''You make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world'' Louis said. We curled up together and fell back asleep.