Chapter 3

As night came it got really cold. We were all rugged up and sleeping 2 to a bed. I was with Liam, Niall was with Zayn, Harry and Louis but that didn't work out so I got to sleep with Louis for the first time on tour which made me really happy. As Louis rapped his leg around me I froze and said "Is that what I think it is" and Louis replied with "Ummm yeah". That made me laugh which confused Louis. "Why did you laugh?". "Because its huge" I stated.

That morning the bus was rocking. Back and forth, back and forth, I was scared but the boys laughed and said that's just Paul getting up out bed.We all laughed. I got dressed and put my make-up on. We had arrived in America. I had never been to America before and I wasn't use to the bright lights and the famous people but it wasn't new to the boys.

We had an amazing photo shoot on the beach and the boys were shirtless which made me fan-girl. They were playing in the water when suddenly a huge wave came and being the smart one I ran for Zayn knowing he can't swim. I ran up to Zayn and dragged him away from the water. "Why did you drag me away" said Zayn. "Because there is a huge..." I was interpreted by the huge wave. "Oh that's why you saved me and thanks" said Zayn as he hugged me.