Why are you acting this way

Jack's POV:
Ever since that date Elsa and I had. We have been closer than ever till something happened. I don't what it is but she's just been acting strange.

"How was your shower?" I ask as I see her step out of the bathroom.

"Fine." She replies, sounding upset, but this has been going on for a while.

I go and hug her from behind but she kinda shoved me away. I don't know what happened, I thought we were ok. Did I do something wrong is. Is everything ok. Does she regret me. Us. Stop. I can't let this happen just ask her.

"What's wrong Els?" I say nervously and look down.

"Nothing I'm fine" she says gathering her clothes to get changed.

"Do you wanna talk about anything. Is there something bothering you." I say looking at her. Worried.

"FINE YOU WANNA KNOW. YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING RIGHT NOW. I TOLD YOU IM FINE." She screams at me.

I stand there shocked. I freeze until I yell at her back.

"I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU'RE OK. I JUST WANNA BE THERE FOR YOU BECAUSE THE WAY YOU'RE ACTING IS PISSING ME OFF." I yell back but I instantly regret it.

She turns around shocked. She looks at me and slowly approaches. And to be honest I'm kinda scared.

"I'll be right back and I'm taking Alison." She says walking out of the room.

"Why are you acting this way?" I say as she walks out.

She pauses but then continues walking out. What just happened. Did I just loose someone I love.

This is a short chapter I know but I wanted to get one out since y'all have been waiting for so long. And I swear y'all won't have to wait so long for the next chapter. Kk love y'all 💙🤍