Please notice

Hi!!! I have like 19 drafts written for this book so I will continue to post them. Sorry it's been so long!!

Sadie's POV

I'm on my way to school, and Millie and I didn't carpool today. Jacob picked her up. So obviously, my plan didn't work. But if she's happy with Jacob, then I'm happy for her. She told me that they made it official last night.

I'm not really looking for a boyfriend, though. I feel as if nobody would like me anyway. I'm not that great.

I pull into the parking lot and see the group around Finns car, talking. I walk over and they get confused as to why Millie isn't with me.

"Where's Millie?" Noah asked. He was standing pretty close to Lilia.

"Jacob drove her." I said, and they nodded. A couple of them looked over to Finn, who didn't seem to be paying attention to their glances. Obviously everyone's confused as to why she's not with Finn.

I don't think she's a "slut". She kissed Finn. It was probably just heat of the moment. She probably told Jacob, and she didn't mean to. She's my best friend. I will always support her. I just feel bad, because I could tell how badly Finn feels for her. I think. Or he's just planning to like, kidnap her or something. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Look at his eyes. He honestly looks really hot when he's kissing someone. Point for Millie, if she ends up realizing her and Finn would be amazing together. I also honestly think it's pretty cool that he got scratched by a tiger. Badass.

"What?" Finn asked, as I completely forgot I was just staring at him.

"Sorry, zoned out." I said, turning around and seeing everyone walking in for the bell. We all walked inside together, and just talked. We all just stood around my locker and talked, and I saw Millie down the hallway with Jacob, holding his hand, heading towards her locker. I think everyone else saw too.

"Damn, are they dating?" Caleb said, causing everyone who wasn't looking to look.

"Yeah, she told me last night they made it official. I'm happy for her." I said, and the girls agreed. We continued talking a bit, but I couldn't help looking at how Finn is watching Millie and Jacob. I gotta watch out for Mill. She might have a lover on her hand, you know.

He seemed to not care on the outside, but I know Finn well enough to see how he shows his emotion. Right now to everyone else it's his usual self. Emotionless. Not even a smile. To me, I can see how he's watching Millie and Jacob, and I either see sadness or concern. I really don't know. Maybe both? Why would he even be concerned?

Honestly, Jacob picked up some muscle since winter break. He'd definitely leave me unconscious after a punch in the face. I've never really talked to him.

I see Millie walking over here, and waving hi. She's still holding Jacobs hand, then let's go when she gets to us.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce you to Jacob." She said, a smile on her face. She never smiles like that. Maybe she's just really happy with Jacob add I've never seen her that happy?

The girls said hi, and the guys said hi too. Jacob introduced himself, and said some stuff about him. God, he looks even more muscular than he did afar.

He's a pretty tall height compared to our group. He's not taller than Finn, though. Finn is the superior height of the group, he makes us feel safe giving everyone death stares all the time, haha.

"Well, I better go. I'll see you all later." Jacob said, and we said bye. He kissed Millie, and left. The girls started squealing and hugging Millie, making her laugh, but she flinched first some reason.