You're Beautiful

(( IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AMAZING CINNAMON ROLLS TO READ THIS 🥺🥺❤️❤️ ENJOY!!! ))

     A few weeks after you got out of the hospital, you have been texting and talking to Korekiyo more. Today was a pressuring day for you though, but you knew everything was gonna be fine...

   Y/N pov*
"MIU WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!? I AT LEAST WANNA LOOK GOOD!"
Miu stood in the middle of my room watching me walk back and forth to my closet then my mirror.
"Girl, That Anthropology creep will love you in what ever, truuust me..."
"You're hard to trust Miu"
"W-WHAT?!? Why??!"
"Well...let's just say the last time you tried to help me with something like this...uh"
"Yeah, Yeah, whatever, I may have stuffed Eggs in your bra to make your tits bigger but that's not the issue now..."
"Miu...when was there a issue?"
"That's my point! There isn't!"

    *Ding dong*

      I could tell Korekiyo was at my door, I was in my room fighting with Miu over if she's helpful or not. IN MY UNDERWEAR.
"OH NO!"
Miu throws a short black dress at me, I hold onto it and immediately change into it.
"You look great Y/N! I think he will love it!"
I twirl around to see my body, and how it wraps my body nice and comfy

"You look great Y/N! I think he will love it!"I twirl around to see my body, and how it wraps my body nice and comfy

(( this is the dress, also if anyone skipped the announcement about this being a Female reader I apologize. ))

     Miu Pov*
     I thought Y/N looked beautiful, for awhile I've had weird feelings for her but I know she loves Korekiyo so I'll ignore those feelings. She rushed out of her room and got the door, I heard her a Korekiyo Talking. It didn't bother me nor break my heart, what were these feelings...?

   Y/N Pov*
I rushed to open the door, I was so excited my hand almost slipped. I opened the large door to see, the tall, anthropologist standing with flowers. My face goes a deep color as I take the flowers from his reach.
"Good *ahem* good evening my Y/N...you look gorgeous, almost to gorgeous my dear sweet."
I smile and hold his hand, it was warm and comforting.
"Thank you Kiyo! Uh, so, where are you taking me exactly?"
He smiles and giggles.
"Kukukukuhu..do not be afraid Y/N..It's a special place you will enjoy..."
"Well..if you say so"
He opens the car door for me, Kiyo has looked and acted different for awhile now. I'm glad he is getting the therapy he needs. His sister, controlled him and completely manipulated him. Or the point where he forgot who Korekiyo was.
"Y/N..?"
"H-huh?"
"You were lost in your thoughts I thought you fell asleep darling I'm sorry..."
"Don't apologize, it's ok!"

    Miyadera Pov*
   Korekiyo has been out for awhile now...I wonder what's he doing..?