You knew...?!

(Trigger warning!!)

           Korekiyo Pov*
     I enter the bathroom and answered my phone, no surprise it was my sister. Her breathing seemed tense, and I heard a car.
"Korekiyo..who are you with?! Where are you?!"
"I am at dinner with some friends..why? Why do you always look after me..?"
"Because I can't trust you with anyone, who-"
"IM OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF MIYADERA!!! I WANT YOU TO STOP ALWAYS CONTROLLING ME AND USING ME! MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING I DONT WANT YOU IN MY LIFE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS!"
"..."
I heard the car stop, She didn't speak and I heard nothing expect the air conditioner ruining in the bathroom.
"Y/N..Y/N!"

     Y/N pov*
   I scrolled through my phone, waiting for Korekiyo to come back.
"Pssst, Y/N...!"
I turn my head to see Kokichi, Gonta, Kiibo, Miu and Tsumugi.
"Wh- I know why Tsumugi is here but what are you guys doing here?"
Kokichi moves me over to their table and sat me down without a explanation.
Kiibo gave a head nod to Miu and Gonta.
The restaurant door opened, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her...
Miyadera..

   "So what can I get this table to drink?"
She walked by our table and looked at all of us, then her eyes darted to me.
"Gonta believes Ladies go first"
I felt my face get hotter and my vision got a little blurry, my eyes started tearing up.
"Oh..if you don't mind me asking..have any of you seen my brother..? Korekiyo?"
"Nishishi, yeah we happened to be friends with him. Whyyyy?? Are you worried we are going to skin him alive..? Or or! Even worse force him to say the one he loves while holding a glass of hot water over his toes?"
"Kokichi-?"
He winked at me then looked back at Miyadera.
"No...I just..thought he was on a date.."
"And if Kiyo was on date would be mad?"
Gonta spoke next after Kokichi as he continued to smile.
"W-what!? Why? No Korekiyo is..."
Just like that Kiyo walked out of the bathroom.

Korekiyo pov*
"Miyadera..?! What are..what are you doing here..?"
My anger felt odd, felt more like disgust. I am disgusted, and disappointed she still treats me like a baby. I look closely and calmly at Y/N, she's shaking very slightly.
"Korekiyo..! Hi!!"
She walked up to me and gave me a hug, I felt everything from my last was swarming me.
"You cut your hair...? That's a shame"
"Miyadera, this is a night with my friends not you, leave"

"Leave...? I need to talk to her first.."