Chapter 1: Introducer

"Shall we go to the skatepark?" I asked my blonde-haired freak-friend Marie.
"Let's go." She jumped up and grabbed our skateboards.
I lived about 10 minutes on a skateboard to the skatepark. It was really fancy, actually. It was 'cute'. It had little food trucks, a play ground, and a little doggy thing.
As we got there, we rode our skateboards around. We didn't know how to do tricks like those show-off boys but we liked to cruise around.
As soon as I saw Justin, I turn my skateboard around and skate outside of the skatepark and down the street to be alone. I was crying. Marie was riding her skateboard and hadn't known I left until she saw Justin and looked around for me. She knew; she was my best friend; she knew everything.
Marie was about to bark, "fuck off." But, Justin asked "Should I go talk to Zoe?"
"Where is she?"
Justin pointed his finger out towards the way of the alley-way. Marie rolled her eyes at Justin and left him there without another word.
She found me sitting under a tree, in the alley, with my knees up to my chest and my head faced down in my hands.
Marie walked up to me, sat down, and asked quietly, "Him?"
I nodded and started crying harder. I, all of a sudden, feel someone's hand on my shoulder. But, this hand was not Marie's, much larger.
As I look up, anger flashes through me briefly. Officially, I know I made a mistake. "Why did I come here," I think to myself as he sits beside me.
I jump up and burn my eyes into his skin as I say, "GET AWAY!" And run off.
He's running after me, fast. He's trying to stop me but, I'm too far ahead. At this point, I'm proud of myself for taking cross country all my years in high school. It paid off for me.
As I look back, I trip and fall, hard. I'm in tears again unable to move. Justin's here now but, he isn't looking at my face. He is looking at my left knee. I didn't really think about it too much but, "fuck my knee hurts!" I shout.
As I turn my head and look at my knee. I'm terrified.
I blacked out.