Chapter 1: The first glance at death.

It all began when I was only seven years old, I was walking my repetitive and rutinary road home from the school and I heared a loud horn from a lorry coming right at me. I was, as you might imagine, completly paralized and felt that it was the end. But suddendly I felt 2 warm hands touching my back and pushing me out of the road, I turned back and saw my geography teacher being ran over by the lorry. Some would have started crying, others would have shouted, me? I was astonished but at the same time happy I did not like him and it was OK for me, he was dead he will not annoy me any more. Around 10 minutes later police, firefighters, papparazies and a big crowd were gattered round his corps, i tryed to approach to it but a police officer stopped me and prevented me from doing so and drove me to my place.

When my mum was told what happened by officer she frightenned and almost vanish but she managed to control her nerves. "Are you OK?!?!?" She asked as if I had came out of a comma, "I am fine", I answered. The police officer was palid, he could not believe that reaction of mine, in that same momment I finished my words he left in a hurry, as if he knew what kind of monster he was running from.

That was all for that day, I went up stairs to my room and did not leave till the next morning. When I woke up my mum showed me the newspapper, "Beloved community member died while saving a seven-year-old"-the headline said-"The reckless boy was crossing the street when the man saved him from being ran over by a lorry"- continued the story. I could not keep on reading because my mum took the newspapper from my hands and hit me with it, I was sent to my room to sleep because, according to my mum, it was my fault that he was dead. In that momment a growing hate started to grow inside of me, no one even bother to ask for my side of the story, I did not have a chance to explain myself. Everyone in town thought I was responsible for his death, even my mum. In that momment I felt really sad, however, nowadays I thank all those people because they made me what I am.