Chapter 6: The reason why love sucks.

March finally arrived, it was a tipical Monday afternoon and I was studying on the library, which was almost my second home on sunny days because it is a cold and rather dark place, when something really odd happened. It was 4.30p.m and something I thought would change my life happened, a girl approched where I was sitting and asked me to help her  to find a book, I agree to help her. When she told me that she could not find 'The Dome' by Stephen King I said to her:
-It does not matter how hard you look for it you would not find it.
-Why is that? She asked a little bit dizzy.
-It is because have it- I replied.
-Really??? Oh such a pity- She sounded quite disappointed.

As she walked away I grabbed her arm and ask her:
-Do you really want it?
-Not really, wanted to read something new but it does not matter- Despite her words I knew she wanted the book so bad so...
-I can give it to you, we just need to check the change with the secretary-
-Would you do that?- She sounded very surprised.
I did not answer, took the book from my backpack and handed it to the secretary.
-Now is her responsibility- I said to the secretary and left.

I got home, after a ride round my neighbourhood with my bike. I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling, I could not stop thinking about that girl, her green with brown eyes, her beautiful smile and her lovely blonde dark hair, she was unique and I must admit I felt in love in the exact same time I saw her. I would never be the same after that moment.

I did not come across that girl again that week so on Saturday I went to the library on my attempt to see that beautiful girl again. To my surprise there she was reading 'The Dome'.

-Hi! What is beautiful girl like you doing here in beautiful day? I was trying to be... I do not know, nicer than what I really am.
-Home is noisy- She answered on a very cold way.

-OK know when am not welcome- I answered and started to fall back, when she stopped.
-That is not true, is just that am not the sociable type, and am not good chatting- She said to excuse herself.
-Neither am I, it was just poor try of chatting with you- I said while going backwards, on my way to leave when she stopped me.
-I did not mean you to leave- She replied and pointed me a chair where to sit. We spent the whole afternoon talking about our selves, how much we hated people and these over rated 'happiness' people chase. At 8.00p.m the secretary asked us to leave, I asked her if she wanted me to take her on my bike to her house and she agreed. Finally we got to her house, I left her there and returned home at around 9.05p.m and my mum was not home again so I had some pasta for dinner and then I went to bed. The next morning I woke up, whit a smiling face, I could not remember what have I dreamt but I knew I dreamt with her, that was the only reason I could have woken up happy.

We kept in touch the next days, mainly by phone because she went to another school, and we spent our free time together mostly in my place or in the cinema, laughing at how bad horror movies can be, and suddenly, before I could even noticed, I fell in love with her. It was something I never imagined that could happen to me but in the end it seems that it affects to all of us. We became attached to each other, we spent together almost every second and we shared everything that was on our minds, we both knew everything about one another, well almost everything. I could not tell her about my homicide tendency I mean, it was not my idea to freak her out.

Time passed by and June arrived in a flutter, we had lived many thing together those months and I was finally ready to tell her how much I loved her. I took my bike and rode to her house, to my astonishment she and her mum where taking all their thing into their car, when she saw me she ran towards me and hugged me, in that moment I wished time had stopped so we could be together for ever, and said to me crying like a baby:
-Where are leaving, my mum got a new job in another city. I love you- She kissed me and ran again into their car crying. 
I could not answer as the car left in just a few seconds, I hate that memory at the same time is the only one I wish Alzheimer does not take away from me.

That same day I got home almost crying, was the first time in my life, and ran into my room. I cried as much as I could and the depression and my love for her last up today. As this feelings where growing inside of me so was my desire to kill and let all these out.