Chapter 2 first day

1 day 50 hours 36 min and 45 seconds. That's how long it took us to get to Texas. I walk into my new house and run up stairs to go to my room. I start unpacking. It takes me about 2 hours to get all my stuff just how I like it. I go down stairs and grab water from the cooler we have and go back to my room and get in my bed and go to sleep

The next morning I wake up and I just get filled with nervousness bc I go to school today. I go to my closet (yes I have my stuff in my closet.) I get a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a tank-top with a little jacket over it. I go to the bathroom and jump in the shower. I come out of the shower and put my clothes on and put my make-up on and brush my hair and put it in a side braid. I walk down stairs and grab an apple and go out the door on my way out I yell to my mom that I am leaving she runs down and we go to my new school. We get there and go strait to the front office. My mom starts talking to the lady and she takes me back to the principals office. We talk to him and he calls this boy in to the office to show me around. When he comes in I look up and lock eyes with his blue ocean eyes.

I look down at my feet and he says "are you ready for me to show u around?" I could not talk so I nodded. I stood up and followed him out.

He was showing me were all the classes were and then he asked "can I see your paper with all my classes and my locker number." I took it out of my backpack and handed it to him. He looked at them and when he was looking at my classes he smiled and said "well today is your lucky day u are in most of my classes so I can show u around!" I smiled and said "oh that's really cool." he look at my locker number and his smile turned into a frown I asked "what is it?" He looked at me "well your locker number is 356 and that is right next to the Recess locker he is the bad boy of the school." I kinda was scared but I just shrugged it off.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note
Hey guys thank for reading

Please like and comment
Luv u all