Chapter 1 the move

I had just woke up and was going to get in the shower when my brother came in and told me to get ready fast bc we were leaving soon. My brothers name was Josh and he was going to collage this year. My name is Sarah and I am 17 teen and I am 5'7 (not very tall) I have long blonde hair that goes to my shoulder blades and is naturally wavy. I went to my closet and got out a pair of yoga pants and a swimming t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm when it did I jumped in and took a 10 min shower and got out put on my clothes and put on just a little but of mascara then I was done. Just in time to my mom yelled up and said "let's go Sarah we have to get on the road we don't wanna miss our flight." I hurried down the stairs and ran out to put my bags in the car and almost ran into my best friend Erica. We hugged for so long and he finally broke the silence saying "ok... so u promise to text me right?" "Yes I promise." I said we have each other one more hug then I had to get in the car. I look out my window and waved bye.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note.

Hey guys this is my first book so please take it easy on me. 😋😎
Love you guys.