prologue

Trigger Warning: This story contains implications of eating disorders, depression, rape and suicidal thoughts. If you are currently going through a hard time, please reach out to someone whom you trust.

My inbox is always open too, you can talk to me.

---

26th February 2016

Breaking News: Jade Thirlwall Involved In A Car Accident, Killing Three Innocents

Oscar-winning actress, Jade Thirlwall, known for her role in Titanic II, has been involved in a car accident. It is confirmed that the actress was driving under influence (DUI), causing her to swerve her car to the wrong lane, crashing into another car as an impact. 

The passengers of the other car, William Brooks, his wife, Adeline Brooks and their unborn child, were proclaimed dead at the scene. Jade Thirlwall is said to be in a critical condition. Insiders revealed she's barely holding on and requires a lot of medical attention.

The actress once recovered, will potentially face a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment or a fine of up to £5,000. 

We pray for a speedy recovery for Thirlwall. We also offer our deepest condolences to the Brooks.

See Also: Get To Know The Heartthrob From A Small Town Who Have Just Won X-Factor, Harry Styles

Comments:

anonymous93: Do us a favour and please die

anonymous0: Murderer

anonymous112: Someone should pull out her life support

anonymous837: I hope she lives to carry the guilt throughout her life

anonymous23: Bye Jade

anonymous74: Watch as she wakes up and pretends nothing happened

anonymous92: Hope your parents are proud of what you're doing

read 2,483 more comments

---