five

Trigger Warning: This story contains implications of eating disorders, depression, rape and suicidal thoughts. If you are currently going through a hard time, please reach out to someone whom you trust.

My inbox is always open too, you can talk to me.

---

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!"

Harry pulled his handphone away from his ear, grimacing at the loud voice at the other side of the call. He opened his eyes and let out a groan, not appreciating the early wake-up call on his late day.

"What do you want?" He asked, annoyed.

"Are you kidding me? Why am I reading news that you're dating Jade?" The high-pitched voice stopped him from going back to sleep.

"Perrie Edwards, I swear to God, you need to shut up," he scolded.

A snort was heard from the caller. "Tell me then, are you seriously dating Jade?"

Perrie Edwards. Award-winning singer known for her powerful voice. Also known as Harry Styles' childhood best friend, hailing from the same small town as Harry.

"What's it to you, Pez?" He asked.

"I'm your best friend Harry! I'm supposed to know this kind of things." Harry imagined that his blonde best friend was rolling her eyes at him.

"Yes, yes, I'm dating her. Now, can I go back to my sleep, please?"

"Please tell me you're joking," Perrie begged in her accent.

"I'm not."

"Harry Styles! She's one of those people!"

"Look, Pez. I'll explain everything to you alright? But now, please let me sleep."

"Fine, you better. Bye," his best friend said plainly. From her tone, Harry knows he's screwed. Once Perrie is angry, it's hard to fuel her anger.

He placed his handphone by his pillow again, feeling the sleepiness taking over him again.

But his phone rang again.

"What do you want, Pez?!" Harry accepted the call without even looking at the caller's name.

"I'm not aware my name is Pez," a cold voice said, and Harry recognized it as Jade. He looked at his phone screen and true enough, it was Jade's name written on the screen.

"Sorry, I mistook you for some-."

"It's fine, I don't care. Have Liam called you?" Harry frowned at the way Jade had rudely cut off his sentence.

"No, what's happening?"

"They want us to spend time today. And make sure the paparazzi catch us," she huffed out. "I swear this is a waste of my time," Harry heard her muffled mumbling.

"I have to go to the studio today," Harry informed the actress. "If you don't mind, you can follow me?"

"Fine. Whatever. Pick me up in an hour," and she hanged up the phone, leaving Harry baffled.

It's been a week since he accompanied Jade at her house and to say that it's strange is an understatement. Jade had immediately kicked him out of the house in the morning, despite Leigh-Anne reassuring the actress that he could stay. Then, she started ignoring his calls and texts and when they do meet-up for short lunches or dinners with their manager, Jade is back to being cold Jade. Which hurts Harry because he thought they were becoming friends. Apparently not.

---

"Hi," Harry greeted with a smile as he pulled up in Jade's car park, the said actress immediately jump into the passenger seat.