16: Final Days

~timeskip to Con 3~

We were now in San Diego and it was almost over. It was already Friday and this Sunday my episode at Supernatural would air: the final episode. The Supernatural Con had just started, but Jensen and I agreed that I would be going to the Marvel Con and meet up in our room after it, which would be at 1pm. 

I was wearing my navy blue shirt with black trousers and a blue with black plaid flannel around my hips. I put on my black combat boots and some lipgloss and mascara. When I was ready I walked down to the building across from the hotel, the place where the Con would take place.

~timeskip to after Con~

I was walking down the streets, finally released from that crowded place. I still had about 15 minutes left, the guys would probably still be at their Con since it only ended a few minutes ago. When I reached the doors I heard a familiar voice.

"Wait up." the man called out. I turned around and was met with no one other than thé Chris Evans: Captain America. "I just had to know, who are you? I saw you sitting front row and you just look so familiar."
"My name is Lily Grey." I told him. "You know Jensen Ackles? Or Jar-"
"Yes, Jensen, he's an old friend."
"He's my new dad." I laughed. "He adopted me." I said as I shook Chris' hand. "He never told me he knew you, I feel betrayed. He better watch out before I turn into Loki." I laughed.
"I see you're wearing blue."
"I love Iron Man and the members of his team, but Cap is right on this." I told him. 
"You wanna come and meet the others?" he asked.
"I'd love to."
"Great, I'll text your dad you're with me." he said before taking out his phone.

I have been chatting with the cast for about an hour now. I had met RDJ, Tom Holland, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie and Paul Rudd. They were so amazing and sweet. We also exchanged phone numbers so that we could keep in touch.

~timeskip to Con 4~

Today was Sunday, the 21th of October. I had been Jensen's daughter for a month now and it had been amazing. The family, the love and support. We were in New York and Jensen and Misha were doing the first Con today, Jared was still sleeping and Alex was in his room recovering from a hungover. Later today Clif would pick me up and I would meet up with Jake Abel, Alexandra Daddario and Logan Lerman, Alexandra was also bringing her brother Matthew.

I was now lying in bed, still in my pj's, skyping with Danneel.

"How's everything going at home?" I asked her.
"Everything's great. Vic and Gen are here with the kids now. West, Maison, JJ, Thomas and Shep are playing and the twins and Odette are taking a nap. How is everything going there? Tired of your dad already?" she chuckled.
"He's working on my nerves from time to time, but further we're okay. Jared got drunk last night and kept rambling about Gen and doing his season 4 rap." I laughed. "I'm meeting up with Jake."
"A date?" she grinned as she wiggled her eyebrow.
"No, he's introducing me to some friends of his, who I've been a fan of for quite some years."
"Have fun sweety and say hi to your dad for me."
"I will, bye mom." I said before hanging up and looking through my closet for something to wear.

I put on a black T-shirt with a pair of jeans and black boots. After doing my hair and applying some make-up I grabbed my dark purple cap and black bomber jacket. Then Clif drove me up to the cafe I was meeting Jake and the others at.

I walked into the cosy cafe and saw Logan and Alexandra sitting on one side of a booth and Matthew and Jake at the other side.

"Hey guys, I'm Lily." I said as I walked up to them and Jake got up to gave me a hug, followed by the others. I scooped in between Jake and Matthew as cups of hot chocolate for the whole table arrived.

"I hope you like hot chocolate, otherwise we can order something else." Jake said.
"It's chocolate, need I say more." I laughed as we all started just chatting.