The past...

Ebuns pov
I looked at him in disbelief. Shit. I HAD NO CLUE HE WAS COMING. Mixed emotions ran through my head. Was i happy? Or was I angry? Or sad? More importantly i was confused. When did he arrive ? Did my family know?
I felt goosebumps run across my body as the the teacher told me to take a seat.

'Since you somehow know Mr.Polibio sitting over here... i would like to take this time to tell you that he is now going to attend this school. If you wouldnt mind could you give him a little tour around the school and possibly help him make some friends?'

I looked over at him and I couldnt read the expression on his face. It was just blank. My stomach started to to churn.
'Uh yeh sure' i blurted out. Fuck i thought to myself... this was gonna be a long day.

The truth was both of us didn't really end on the best of terms. I got so angry and annoyed as I heard him tell me he was leaving. He told me the day before he left and I guess the worst got over me even though it was partially his fault. Ever since we distanced ourselves and stopped talking. Even though we both fucked up, sometimes I did think to myself about what happened and what would of happened if we didn't get mad at each other. To be honest it just led me to become stronger and the person I am today. Deep down I know I still love Mattia as a friend however I'm so thankful to have become closer to Reva and Ale.

Mattias Pov
We both got up from our chairs and shaked the teachers hand. I looked into Ebuns glistening eyes and knew this was my chance to make it up to her. Now or never?! However this was going to be a LOT more difficult then i expected.

'So how have you been' i tried to create small talk.
'Um good I guess. What about you?'
'Uh yeh Im fine'

The small talk continued until the bell rang and i saw two familar faces coming out from the classroom at the end of the corridor.Ebun walked as quick as she could to reach them and i followed her trying to not bump into anyone.

I immediately recognised the faces. It was Reva and Alejandro. My face lit up and a smile grew on my face as soon i saw them.

'Mattia? Omg hi! When did you move?!' Reva said with a shocked face.
Ale immediately gave me a hug.
I missed our gang so much.
As i pulled out, we all went to a table in the Lunch hall and decided to get caught up with all the tea and everything i missed. I also told them a bit about my old home, school etc.
Even though i was so happy to be back ... my eyes wandered off to Ebun a few times and clearly she was not the happiest if my arrival.

I swear to god , its so easy to forget about everything when your around her. I missed that feeling so much.

If i wanted this relationship to last forever. I knew i had to speak to her. Fast.
---------------------------------------------------------
Uh so ik I dont really update that much but imma try lol. Also feel free to write anything i need to improve on. ALSO, EBUN is litrally the sweetest person in the world. SHE LITRALLY NEVER GETS MAD AT ANYONE (in real life lol) but imma have to fix mattia and ebuns relationship real quick. Ok lol baii