I'll never forget you...

It was the first day of kindergarten. Mattia was a shy innocent boy with big poofy hair and a big smile. He also had the biggest heart and was very caring towards others. Adding on, he had big beautiful eyes... sometimes it would be as if you were seeing his eyes sparkle.
That first day he also met his best friend.
Ebun was outgoing, fun and always up to no good . She would always get told of for doing stupid things however her contagious smile could make it seem like she was as good as gold.
Ever since she introduced herself too Mattia the two were inseparable.Everyday they would rode their bike to and back from school, play football in the park, study for tests and much more.

Fast forward to end of middle school (8th grade)
Tears were dripping from both of their eyes . She looked at mattia and thought to herself..." I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend"
"Here" he said to her handing her a golden bracelet through the car window.
"Promise me you will wear this" he said with a matching bracelet on his hand. Slowly Ebun stepped back nodding her head "i will never forget you" she said and began to cry with mattia as he shut the car window and drove off with his family...

I'm sorry this chapter is so short... hopefully it will get longer and better over time :)