Feeling Better

i apologize if i have bad grammars and mispelled words eehk:)

word count: 640

*friday*

I decided to go to work today since I'm feeling a lot better.

I get up to get ready. I showered, dressed up in casual clothes, put some little make up on, and did my hair in a ponytail.

I went downstairs, and I was greeted by my Mom who's watching tv so early, "hey,boo!feeling a lot better?" she said with a grin on her face, "Yes. Anyways, I'll just prepare some breakfast." I walked to the kitchen to grab some eggs, an apple, and a bread.

While preparing my food, Mom suddenly spoke up, "I like that guy." "Who?" "Ben,of course." "Yea, he's a really nice guy." "You two make a good match." Oh, Mom! Stop it." She suddenly walks up to me and said, "I can tell that you like him..." "N-AAAH!" i accidentally touched the hot pan causing to leave a red mark on my hand, "That'll do, Y/N, that'll do." She patted my back and walked away and I rolled my eyes, "That's just, great."

Once I'm done preparing breakfast, I head to get a plate, a glass, and a bottle of syrup.
"Oh,Mom?" I said while chewing my food, "Yes?" "Vince said that you need ny help?" "Oh, yea! Well forget it." "What is it?" "Nothing." "Well, okay." And continued to eat my food. And once I'm done eating, i put it in the sink and washed it.

I texted Ben if he's going to work today.

Y/N:
Hey, Ben! What's up? I was just asking if your going to work today?Maybe can give me a ride today? If it's ok with you.

I pressed send and waited for him to answer.

Suddenly my phone dinged, and saw a text from Ben.

Ben:
Hey, Y/N! How ya been doing, mate? Oh, and yes, I am going to work today. And, sure! I can give you a ride today! And maybe we can hang out later?

I texted him back.

Y/N:
Omg, thank you! And, yes of course we can hang out later, it's such a lovely idea. I'm feeling much better anyways.

Ben:
Okay, I'm on my way. See you!

Y/N:
Okay! See ya.

I waited minutes for Ben, but it doesn't take him that long to finally get to our house.

My phone dinged again, and again, a message from Ben.

Ben:
I'm here!

I went outside and saw Ben, waving.

"Mom!" "Yea?" "I'm gonna go now." "Okay." "And, oh yeah, Ben's driving me to work." "Oh, okay. Text if something happens, alright?" "Alright." I walk up to her and gave her a hug and kiss before heading out to the door

Ben opened the car door for me, "You're truly being a gentleman, aren't you, Mr?" He chuckled, "Gotta do, what I gotta do, Ms." He worked around the car to get back to the driver's seat, "Buckle up!" He said cheerfully, and I started to put on my seatbelt.

Ben and I had a little chat through the whole ride, We told off jokes which caused me to laugh so hard that made my tummy feel pain.

We reached the building in just 10min, "I suppose we aren't late?" i said as i head out Ben's car, "I hope so." We walked inside and many people who also work in the building started to arrive, "Oi, mate, mind if I just grab a coffee?" Ben said, "Yea, sure. I'll go with you." we walked up to Starbucks to get ourselves a coffee.

Okay, that's it for today folks. This one's a bit short tho, but i promise to make it longer for the next chapters:)

also look how Ben is so cute:>

HIS HAIR THO HAHAHAHA