FirstDay

*BlingBling...BlingBling*

The sound of my phone (iPhone5CBlue) alarm ringing. I picked it up and pressed the snooze button. I went on Instagram to see what was popping, nothing much.

I got up and went downstairs for breakfast. I grabbed me a bowl, with frootloops and the milk. I grabbed an pear for the side. (S/0 to all DA pears)  I ate my food. I went upstairs and did my hygiene things. I put on blue dress knee-lenght, with my sandals. I put on my jewelry . I put my hair in a dun, with a bang.

I went knocked on my sister door , and she came out. She was wearing purple skinning jeans with a plack crop top that showed he belly ring. She wore her purple Jordan's. She had her hair hanging. My sister was also thick but she had a little too much booty.

My momma was downstairs,in her gown. "Hi momma", I said kissing her on the cheek. "Hi darling" she said back reading her newspaper. "Y'all enjoy y'all first day of school be good!" She said.

"We will!" Tiana said. "Bye."

We walked down the street to our bus stop. Many boys were out there, trying to holla, but we ingored them.

20 mins later the bus came. The bus was empty instead of me and Tiana. I guess those boys go to another school.

We made it to another stop, where a 4 boys and 2 girls got on they sat behind us. 6 more people was on the bus.. We crossed the bridge to the ghetto ratchet area of town where our new school was located.

We made it to another stop where 1 person got on. It was a nerdy boy, he set all the way in the front. We made it to the last stop where 5 people got the bus. They was soooo ghetto. They had one girl who had blue hair. She was smaking hard with that gum. I knew today was gone to be a long today.

We got to the school. It was big and dirty, graffti was all over the walls. I watched as boys was smoking and hollering at girls. I steped of the bus and look at Tiana.

"Girl are you ready?" I asked "I guess." She said.   We walked over to were everyone was walking and we entered the building. The smell of smoke struck my nose. "ok ok children settle down!" A woman which long straight hair and she was Chubby.

"Hi my name is Pricncpal Gora and this is vice principal Brooks!" She said ass a Carmel skin tone woman got on stage. She had short hair that stop to her neck and she was very pretty. "Dammnnn!!!" A group of boys in the yelled. The room filled with laughter.

"We have two new students today, they just moved here and they are sisters. They're name is Malayisa Jones and Tiana Jones."   we smiled and waved even though we was nervous. The boys were licking they're lips and the girls gave us the stank Eye. Oh lawd I knew it was gonna be a loonnnggg day.