Description: Please Read

! VERY IMPORTANT !

The images made are mostly not mine, credit to all of the people who made them, I'll have your usernames and whatever website it's off of put at an ending chapter in the story!

==========================================================

On another note,  I wanted to quickly explain how this version of the CH Universe works. Countryhumans live in the building that best represents their capital. (e.g, the White House, Buckingham Palace, etc.) These places are their homes, and the place they are located is on an island in the middle of nowhere. The island is large enough to sustain a small population of Countryhumans. When a war begins, they fight each other in a small town where some smaller countries own businesses, shops and cafes. This island has no correlation with the outside world, and has not, or can't be accessed by humans.

Letters and other things are sent by countries and treaties are signed as if they were real leaders, if one of them dies, the country falls and new ones, or a new one, is created in their place. They do not age past their early 20's, and when a country has a child, it is either a state, city, a dominion that is important to them, or a country that may be an ex-country or future country that is based around their territory. Unlike humans, 2 countries are not needed to have a state/city/dominion/country as a child.

==========================================================

I will try to make this story as historical as possible, but there will be some A-Historical aspects to it here and there.

One more thing that I'd like to mention is that this is my first story, there will be no smut or anything like that, but there will be some violence here and there. I won't make it too gory, I'll try to keep it at a steady level. Also, I may make edits from time to time, so do expect that.

==========================================================

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy this story, and have a good day!