Chapter Five:

45 views.... And nobody is reading the last chapter OOF! Well, to the people who read this, I hope you all enjoy and have a fantastic day! Also, this will include some violence so, yeah.

           ==============================================

November 11th, 1918:

USA's POV:

          The battle was heavy, 2 gatling guns were being fired by Romania and Portugal, everyone in the trench had gas masks on. Russia was dead. That Soviet took him down and pulled himself out of the war, meaning we were left without one of our most important members. We had entrenched ourselves in the road, it took a while to mine the concrete and dig in, but we managed to do it somehow, the Central Powers also had dug themselves in, and we were in the middle of a heated trench battle.

          I watched as my dad, Britain, fired at the enemy's trench before jumping back down into the trench with a worried look. He looked around the trench and proceeded to turn to me, "Son! Where's France, I don't see her anywhere.", I looked at him, "Why do you care about her so much? Focus on the battle at hand, dad." I instructed, he looked at me and nodded.

          Shortly after the interaction with my dad, the gunfire got heavier, I looked up to see the Central Powers attempting to rush the trenches. They made it, battling us in the trenches. Bulgaria picked a fight with me, I took my gun and just shot him before he could even get up to me, he fell to the ground, dead. I saw my dad battling the Ottoman Empire, chances are the fight would have the Central powers fall back like normal, carrying Bulgaria or something. Then, to my surprise, I saw something metal go through the Ottomans back. He fell to the ground, dead, Britain had stabbed him.

           The Ottoman was dead, holy hell, we just knocked out one of the larger Central Powers. Germany looked at the dead ottoman, he rushed over to him, leaving Austria-Hungary to battle Italy on his own. When Germany realized that he was dead, he flung up in rage and aimed at Britain, who was now trying to help Italy with Austria-Hungary. I just watched, then I realized what was about to happen, I aimed at Germany. Just before I fired someone ran up behind him and stabbed him in the neck with a bayonet. I watched as the german fell to the ground, France stabbed him.... By now, Britain had noticed Germany aiming at him, and stood in shock at the dead German. Austria-Hungary looked past Italy and saw his 3 dead friends, he just threw his weapon down and put his hands up, probably realizing he had no chance of winning. "Did we just...win?" I said, standing in shock at the results of this battle.

(Time Skip)

December 17th, 1918:

Britain's POV:

            It felt so quick, the day Germany died, the day the Central Powers surrendered, the experience felt like such a flash. I still find it hard to believe that he's actually dead. I tried to remember back to the day it happened, France stormed up to Germany as he was aiming at me, about to kill me... and stabbed him in the neck, it turns out that France was helping Romania reload the gatling gun, I hadn't seen her and had gotten worried at some point. After all, she was one of our best fighters.

            I saw something wave in front of my face and came out of my thoughts only to see my son, Canada, asking me a question. "Dad, you were spaced out for a moment there.", he said, "Ah, sorry Canada, you were saying?", I looked back at him, trying to remember what we were talking about. "You were saying something about a meeting?" questioned Canada, right, the meeting. I wanted to bring over the members of the Entente and figure out what in Gods name we're going to do with this world coming out of the war.